What's new

suggestions for a indoor sativa?

ok guys i know these types of questions come up all the time but i need some info! i have yet to take on the challenge of a sativa dominant plant. i have my eyes on reefs love potion and kali mist. i really dont care about flowering times and room or cost of seeds. i just want a sativa experiance that is worth my time and effort. now i spent close to 3 hours reading overgrow here and cannbis world trying to figure out which strain got the most positive reviews. now i would to get input from guys like zep,bog,farmerjohn....ect theres alot of knowledge here and i would to here from you guys.
i plan on makeing one more massive seed order and then stop for a while(i am haveing a farmerjohn experiance with the ole fiance) so i am compiling a list.
ak-47 is on it along with some of reefermans strains.....but i need this question answered!

*waves HIGH!* for me it has been THSeeds SAGE. Did some grow info for it it the grow threads, and a smoke report in the smoke report section. Due to the long flower time (84 days for me gives best results)... you may want to consider their Sage n' Sour (sage daddy, sour diesel mommy).... haven't smoked SnS, but many rave about it. okies? *waves bye* Akiko

G

I have some of BOG's LSD in 12/12 now

DNA's Cannalope Haze a 100% sativa - finished 3rd in the Sativa cup & is said to finish in 8 weeks max

G

if you want a bomb ass sativa .. get you some of the ssh. or the mexican strains. i try to stay in the mix . i have some yumbolt im trying , and i also have some nevils haze as well .. but for the most part get a haze plant

TORC

Kali Mist is great smoke as is SAGE. Try looking at some of Rez's strains. You could not go wrong with any of the Sour Diesel crosses, incrosses, or backcrosses. There may also be some of the Apollo Mist floating around(Apollo 11 x Kali Mist). Reeferman has many nice Sativa dominant plants, although I have yet to grow any besides Asia Girl(I had males). TFD has some nice Sativa dominant strains and they are top-notch breeders as well. :canabis:

so how does kali mist stand up to destroyer? i have grown out lsd and its not what i am looking for.. bogs strains are good butlsd is not much of a sativa.i think bogbubble was better.
ive got my eyes on kali mist so far........hows the potency compared to the destroyer?

hey massas im with shaolin, go for c99 from THe GN collection at seedsdirect. fast flowering time, amazing smell, taste, high, and short stature, best there is if u ask me.

T_h

Sherkahn

Hi massass789. How bout reefermans Acapulco Gold x Highland Nepalese. Finishes in ten weeks. Spectacular strain!!

Heres a pic..

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Massass789 put your foot down now before you get married and she runs your life. If she doesnt like weed ....she may not be the girl for you . Ppl that love each other dont make them stop doing things that make them happy ... just my .02 She wants you to give up growing I say RUN Forest Run :)

G

Kali Mist is over-rated imo. Sour Diesel hit the head better for me the Kali. If you can find seeds for Vansterdam (the strain) I would grow that. After 2 joints when I had the oppurtunity to try some, it felt like the beginnings of an acid high. I actually was disappointed when I didnt see anything.

mtnjohn

Veteran
i,ve grown a couple of sativa doms mostly outdoors and a couple indoors and the one that i have enjoyed the most is apollo 11. i am a small personal grower with limited space(i flower in 2.2 sq.ft.) and the high from my a-11 is so clean and crisp that sometimes i dont feel high at all...........till i get up out of the chair and get that sideways dizzy,-backward ass loopey feeling.

dHazed

Any sativa from Shantibaba at Mr.Nice, Kali Mist pre-2000 is awesome, Sour Diesel from Rez duh, S.A.G.E. from Adam, Acapulco Gold from Dr. Greenthumb, Hawaiian Sativa from Federation is also pleasant and tasty.