What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most useful cannabis gear

DRM Ranch

90+% alcohol to keep my glass clean, I can not stand dirty glass.

Distilled water for the bong and dab rig, our tap water might as well come out of a Clorox bottle, yuck.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
I've been using this stuff called Formula 420 for my glass. It has little silica sand it in, loosens everything up. And when it's clean, it has a nice fresh smell! Love it, buy it by the case now!
51%2BeTVXdFTL.jpg

MrBungle

Man I can't believe no one said hemp wick... When I smoked regularly ( mostly oil now) hemp wick was essential...

The smoke is cooler, tastier, and lasts longer than burning with a lighter....

Buying it could be expensive.... But making it is pretty easy... In fact, I have to make some in the near future.. maybe I'll find a camera to take some pics of my process

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Man I can't believe no one said hemp wick... When I smoked regularly ( mostly oil now) hemp wick was essential...

The smoke is cooler, tastier, and lasts longer than burning with a lighter....

Buying it could be expensive.... But making it is pretty easy... In fact, I have to make some in the near future.. maybe I'll find a camera to take some pics of my process

Is that right? I have some hemp wick, but I always forget to use it! How does the smoke 'last longer than burning with a lighter'?

MrBungle

Well for me it lasts longer cause the flame isn't as large as a bic, so I can control where it lights easier... I smoke across the bowl, instead of right down the middle, so every hit is like a green hit....

The reason most folks get tired of using the wick is cause its another thing to fumble around with.... I have kept a tea candle lit for easy lighting in the past, but it doesnt take long to get used to it if you wrap it around a lighter or something like that

Wendull C.

Veteran
I know it said toking gear, but if every grower would read more we would have much better product to put in our gear.

shithawk420

Veteran
Am reminded of a proto pipe, the no screens pipe of fifty years ago.
I appreciated it as a gift but the proto pipe is one if the worst pipes I've ever used.its a pain in the ass.i broke or sold all my glass and I'm out of papers.sp I gotta let my proto soak in iso for a couple hours,finish cleaning it and then let it dry AFTER EVERY FUCKING SESSION to get a hit.its just a bad design.

Only non glass pipes I can think of that are good off the top of my head is that volcanic celebration pipe I think it's called,is that right S4L? And this plastic battery powered thing with a fan and metal bowl that took batteries and literally blew the smoke down your throat.it was great.

I've never smoked out of anything good from the 70s or 80s that was worth buying today.no offense guys.i did like those cool frisbees with a bowl that you could pass to your friends though

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
My hatred of the Proto Pipe is well documented on this site. I endorse these-

15164.jpg

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
I still have and use a roller I've had since the early seventies.
Open the top, put your weed and a paper in the fold and then gently close it.
A fully rolled joint pops out of the top once it is closed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
I remember the nasty tasting EZWider Strawberry flavored papers.
And do they still make the papers with the wire attached for a built in roach clip?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Randy's Rolling Papers- an awesome idea (built-in roach clip), but poorly executed (shitty, thick papers).

Green Squall

A stash box in imperative for me or I'd never be able to find anything. Here's an antique I've had since I was a kid.

picture.php

Cool thread. I’m not young but not old enough to share the stories you guys have but this thread is the reason I love this site so much. You get way to wrapped up in the grow stuff and it’s nice to have some laid back threads to give yourself a break and a good laugh. Thanks