What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WCS PIPE DREAMS (Two 8x4z of ?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Screamers Ninefold

Screamers Ninefold

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
@rocky I got the labeled sticky beans with the names of both strains cunfusion breath and blues clues.
I will be sending them out by Tuesday to you and the other buddy G I forgot his name but u know how u are.
I have enough to hit a few more people.Me and hick are doing a collaboration more to come

rockymountainJ

@rocky I got the labeled sticky beans with the names of both strains cunfusion breath and blues clues.
I will be sending them out by Tuesday to you and the other buddy G I forgot his name but u know how u are.
I have enough to hit a few more people.Me and hick are doing a collaboration more to come

Fck yeah!! Keep killing it bro!! Cant wait to see what the future holds!! Looking good in there!! Cheers!!
Rocky

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Purple Afghan x GDP sounds like a winning combo for purple buds for sure. That Ninefold Genetics really likes using the Darlins Net in their gear huh?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Purple Afghan x GDP sounds like a winning combo for purple buds for sure. That Ninefold Genetics really likes using the Darlins Net in their gear huh?

I hope so on the purple buds I also have GDP s1 I'm on the hunt for purple.
On the Darlins there's a few crosses I have seedpac original Darlins Net and they are fire.