What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2400W coco tent with sugarpop

moritzst

Hello

after doin a few vert gardens in this tent im now back to horizontal as results were not satisfying regarding all the effort it takes to do the vert..., already it was much more ease n fun setting up this garden

well, still using the same wattage on on the horizontal 2,88sqm, lets see how this works out :)

there are 72 sugarpops in the slabs... clones came in eazy plugs wich work perfectly directly in the coco, wouldnt recommend doin this with rockwool starters wich stay too wet

always doin gregory irvings coco shema wich i brought for you ;)

as i got them clones very established and doin sea of green they didnt receive any veg time

already FD2

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hey,..

hi cork, nice to have you on board...

well, everything is going like plan, temps between 23 and 34°C, considering an extra in-airfan but sugarpop is described as heat resistant so... donno

looking good on FD5

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

yo, hello guys...

well, everything looks nice, even though some plants are lacking behind a bit, still there will be a dense canopy, worst case they will be overgrown by their neighbors ;)

have a look on FD8

greez

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

Lookin good Mo.....I feel yas on the added maintenance and expense for Vert.....flat grows are easy peasy chicken greasy huh and that`s gotta count for somethin......now.....

You prolly know this but be wary of elevated temps without proper airflow above below and around the plants or elevated humidity from the plants sweatin will pool water on leaves sittin on other leaves and that`s no Bueno for airborn nasties to form durin late bloomage.....anyways.....Good luck and.....

Peace....DHF...….

moritzst

Yo

thx DHF for ur understanding ;)

in the tent the vert sys just didnt work as well as in my original vert-chamber, there just were some missing inches in space...

also i wanted to grow some sativa dom strain, u can skip that in a vert grow

well, we will see, it defntly looks good in the horizontal on FD11, even though thei r sleeping. :D

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello

well, everythings nice, except of a few spots in the middle the canopy is dense yet,... its just FD13 but buds are already forming...should be a short stayn pheno,....never mind, hight seems like perfect... :D

greez

Last edited:

Blazeee

Veteran
Very nice setup, will sub up to this and looking forward to seeing more updates.

Just off to check out your vertical thread.

moritzst

yo guys,

thx,
yo, blazee always updating ;)

well, looking good on FD19, plants did a proper stretch, wouldnt like them to get much bigger, now about 2,5ft tall, think its ideal...

temps are quite high, about 34°C, have to give a little bit more water, so i bought a bigger rez, now 220L, should last for 10 days,...nevr mind...

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

yo guys,

thx melwis :D i just have to admit that your right ;)

well, a few days ago i was nearly flippin when i spotted some pm :( ,... i was just like, NO. added some extra fans on the floor blowin from beneath and turned circulation fans on 24/7 and yes, fuckin pm really disappeared, didnt even know it is possible to make it disappear completly once it showed up, well, i did it as it seems :)

yesterday i did a proper flush, 160l went through....

pics are FD24, they are quite big already, fast growing.... lets see where this ends

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hey guys,

short up @FD28

looking good, got some yellowing with my schedule so i m now giving ec1,8 in week 5

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

plants got very fat the last week, if this goes for 9 weeks they will be massive, now FD36;)
unfortunately pm came back as we had a cool down 4 a few days, hope it stays under control as humidity is constantly under 50% and circulation fans on 24/7....

greez

Attachments

• IMG_0364.jpg
    IMG_0364.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0373.jpg
    IMG_0373.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,

yo insomniac, like that u like :)

i dont know what is happening with those "things" under 2,4k.
they are just flowering like mad, cola size is like end of week 7 under lucky conditions but its just FD40, already spotted some wilted pistils but most heads are still white like snow...

of course i flushed them and im quite back in my shedule ;)

pm is still there but not spreading, just a few spots

got some heatburn on the tops but i put up with this as the downparts like the intense light a lot

greez

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts