What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Highlighter said:
Any update on restocking? Don't want to sleep thru it again! :rolleyes:

Good day Highlighter!

Seedbay received new Oldtimer's Haze stock a few days ago, i think it takes a little to upload all the lines info to Seedbay website.

Seeds from haze females 3, 10, 12, 13, 18, 23 and 26 are available for the next weeks.

Seeds from 'electric' haze 1 will be available in september and seeds from selected 'incense' females (from both purple and green phenos) for winter.

Here are the mother descriptions of the lines available for the next weeks:

Purple Haze female 3 x Green Haze male 6

Tall columnar, slightly asymmetric structure, vigorous growing. Sweet grape fruity aromas. Red wine taste. Big ovaries. Medium flower/leaf ratio. Fluffy foxtail bud formation. Medium-low yield. Good-High resin production. Intense red/purple colours at the end of flowering. Warm clear and happy effect. Mid-Long flowering purple haze. Very good high quality hash producer. Aprox flowering time: 18-22 weeks.

Purple Haze female 10 x Green Haze male 6

Compact bushy structure. Good vigour. Red wine, grapy aroma. Medium ovaries.Good flower/leaf ratio, denser flower formation than purple haze 3. Medium-high yield. Medium-high resin production. Red/purple colours at harvest time. Average haze flowering time. Physically stimulating, mentally disorienting effect. Aprox flowering time: 16-20 weeks.

Purple Haze female 12 X Green haze male 6

Compact columnar medium structure. Good vigour. Black liquour aroma. Medium ovaries.Good flower/leaf ratio. Medium-high yield. Medium-high resin production. Red/purple colours at harvest time. Average haze flowering time: 16-20 weeks. Physically stimulating, mentally disorienting effect.

Purple Haze female 13 X Green Haze male 6

Compact bushy structure. Good vigour. Black liquour aroma. Medium ovaries.Good flower/leaf ratio, denser flower formation than purple haze 3. Medium-high yield. Medium-high resin production. Green/purple colours at harvest time. Average haze flowering time. Physically stimulating, clear menthal effect. Aprox flowering time: 16-20 weeks.

Green Haze female 18 x Green Haze male 6

First 'green' haze line available, very SE asian influenced. Almost thai stick expression. Desirable bushy structure with medium internodes. Most vigorous and higher yielding haze, also indoors, showing very good indoor adaptability. Earthy, woody, slighty fruity aromas. Medium ovaries. High resin production. Effect is clean, nice focused and not overpowering. High hash producer of mid quality. Aprox flowering time: 18-20 weeks.

Purple Haze female 23 X Green Haze male 6

Bushy structure with medium internodes, medium-low vigour. Earthy, woody incense aromas. Medium-small ovaries.Medium flower/leaf ratio forming small relative dense flowers.Medium-low yield. Medium resin production. Red/purple colours at harvest time. Slighty faster flowering purple haze:16-17 weeks. Very clear effect, correctly focused, almost no body effect.

Purple Haze female 26 x Green Haze male 6

Bushy tall structure, higher yielding and most vigorous purple haze. Earthy, woody, grape aromas. Medium-small ovaries. Medium flower/leaf ratio forming big long colas. Medium resin production. Medium-high yield. Green/purple colours at harvest time. A little bit long flowering purple haze. Pleasant but sligthy disorienting, more relaxed and balanced high than her sisters. Excellent hash producer, similar to high quality Indian or Nepalese charas. Aprox flowering time: 18-20 weeks.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The Seedbay cats are typing as fast as they can...should have them all up on the site around 5pm UK time today.

Thanks!
dg

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
so essentially the hazes being offered by most dutch breeders are the green haze line?

when is it planned for the "Purple Haze female 12 X Green haze male 6" to be listed again?
or maybe "Purple Haze female 10 x Green Haze male 6"

need something "mentally disorienting" "overpowering" "racy"

thanks

later

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello barneyfife,

Your interest is very apreciated, but it's not apropiated to talk about other distributors here at Icmag for obvious reasons. Oldtimer's Haze is available at Seedbay, Seedboutique's sister online company. Please, for this kind of questions you can also contact us here: info@aceseeds.org

Have a nice day! dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Tropical Rain said:
so essentially the hazes being offered by most dutch breeders are the green haze line?

when is it planned for the "Purple Haze female 12 X Green haze male 6" to be listed again?
or maybe "Purple Haze female 10 x Green Haze male 6"

need something "mentally disorienting" "overpowering" "racy"

thanks

later

Tropical Rain, i can not talk about others' work. Sometimes is hard to determine exactly a genetic background unless you were directly implicate in the breeding. But for what i've grown and smoked, FD's Original haze is more on the green haze side (thai). Haze hybrids like Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze or Kali mist sometimes finish to flower with autumn (yellow, red, purple) colours, a typical purple haze trait. Haze was a used as a grandfather/grandmother in JH and SSH breeding, and they are polyhybrids so trait expression/connection is less evident.

We probably are not going to offer more seeds from purple haze female 10 and 12. The main goal past season was to expand haze genetic diversity and phenotype expression. That's why we are offering haze lines from many good haze parental plants as possible.

After almost 3 years of work, we have done what is in our hand to produce a healthy haze population in seedform. Seeds from different haze lines have been sent in return to Oldtimer, Wolfman and distributed between community.

Now we are focusing our attention in a few concrete haze mothers. Charlie is working with purple/green mother 1, the most electric. Im working with incensey hazy mothers from both phenos to fix more this kind of aromas.

When smoking haze you can easily experience 'racy' and mentally disorienting feelings, you can get the overpowering effect by crossing haze correctly with other sativas.

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
i wish i saw this sooner...

i wish i saw this sooner...

when i first saw the oldtimers haze on the bay i just shrugged it off, now i see i seriously missed out. dubi i got a ? for ya, out of the versions left which do you feel has the best chance for an intense non stop high since the purple haze 10 and 12 crosses are gone? will the green 18 be released again? keep up the good work.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubi, as always, thx for the expanded info.
Interesting about PHF 10 & 12. Were there less of these offered, therefore selling out quicker? My 1st instinct was to go w/ the #12, but I'm sure I'll be happy w/ the #13 I recieved this wk!
Looking forward to further releases!
Best wishes, HL

4 Dragons

Do any of your lines have a mostly Colombian affect? I smoked a lot of Colombian Red and Gold back in the early 70's and would love to experiance them again!
Fritzman tells me he has Purple Haze seeds available that he got from you but he didn't seem to have much information. Can you provide details?

Thanks and great pictures!

Take care,
4 Dragons

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
abirdintheair said:
when i first saw the oldtimers haze on the bay i just shrugged it off, now i see i seriously missed out. dubi i got a ? for ya, out of the versions left which do you feel has the best chance for an intense non stop high since the purple haze 10 and 12 crosses are gone? will the green 18 be released again? keep up the good work.

Good day all!

Most of the haze lines we are distributing have the potential to offer the non stop sativa high you are looking for, haze effect has a 'creeper' nature and needs a good curing for the best strong effect. High is not overpowering while smoking but will surprise you half hour later.

Green Haze 18 line will probably available again in january along with Green Haze 19 (best green incensey haze mother).

Thanks for the interest!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Highlighter said:
Dubi, as always, thx for the expanded info.
Interesting about PHF 10 & 12. Were there less of these offered, therefore selling out quicker? My 1st instinct was to go w/ the #12, but I'm sure I'll be happy w/ the #13 I recieved this wk!
Looking forward to further releases!
Best wishes, HL

hello Highlighter,

It's always a pleasure talk wiht you about plants. Thanks for the support and please keep us updated with haze grow! dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
barneyfife said:
so will you be offering OTH crosses with other sativas? i hope so.

Yes, we will be offering Oldtimer's Haze sativa crosses in January, some are very very interesting. Will let you know more details in the next months! Thanks for the interest!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
4 Dragons said:
Do any of your lines have a mostly Colombian affect? I smoked a lot of Colombian Red and Gold back in the early 70's and would love to experiance them again!
Fritzman tells me he has Purple Haze seeds available that he got from you but he didn't seem to have much information. Can you provide details?

Thanks and great pictures!

Take care,
4 Dragons

Purple haze is highly related to highland purple columbian sativa. I found original tropical columbian gold to produce a very clear/accelerated menthal experience, purple haze is usually a little bit more physical and disorienting.

We are testing columbian gold x haze F1 and panama red x haze F1 hybrid this season. Thanks for the interest! dubi

G

also the Colombian Red cut that is makin' the rounds is top shelf .............extreme vigor with an old school high....................

wishin' ya the best dubi as those F1's show muy potential............

ganj on...........

hey dubi how are ya?
you state effect of f10 and 12 as mentally disorintating. could you explain a little more what you mean by this?
also is how high is the ceiling on these 2? and is there anybody to 10 and 12 high?

i reread this tread and cant find if its been asked if oth can be grown start to finish indoors.
ah so can it this is very important for me?

Latest posts

Latest posts