What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orient Express,Kali China,MxPCK,Malawi.

Consolidated

All of my girls except Malawi - which is 2 weeks less in flowering- are in the 5th week of flowering. And about 6+ weeks after switch to 12/12 ( all).

Consolidated

KC

OE#2
picture.php
picture.php

Consolidated

MxPCK
picture.php

picture.php

Malawi
picture.php

picture.php

Malawi topped 2 days before 12/12 and since then, forced me to tied down the two upper branches,cause she's gonna be suicide to the lights. Now is like a doubleheader eagle which the first head face to the west and the second to east. Mal is at the midle. At sideways pictures at 9 o'clock.
picture.php

cravin morehead

Veteran
beautiful plants man. I've got some Ace seeds waiting their turn and this may be pushing them to the front of the line. I am definitely going to run a OE fem outdoor in the next couple months. keep up the good work. looking forward to watching these girls of yours finish up...

cm

orfeas

Veteran
Hi, Conso!
This one does look like yours, doesn't it? :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

Attachments

• P1080690.jpg
    P1080690.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 9
G

You're killing it Conso!That MxPCK is a total stunner,like Orfeas' supermodel...:tiphat:The PCK can produce some real beauties.Combined with Malawi = the full package.

Great skills bro,fantastic run.:dance013:

Consolidated

Doing great, consolidated, very nice skills! The Malawi x PCK is phenomenal for 400w, they like the menu;)

Thanks d.w.d. for your kind words.
Gorilla ganja thanks mate, I appreciate it.

Orfeas, thanks for posting in.
The girl looks like it was MxPCK, but in this stage, I believe you if you' ll said that it was purple Panama, or something like that.
You know better what you sprouted.
A supermodel as Std said.
Syd bro it's very kind of you and it's very nice to hear from you.
The girl looks have sowed less than the other lately OE#1.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Very nice guy!

I have a couple beans of some ACE gear and seeing this makes me want to pop some ACE gear again!

Consolidated

beautiful plants man. I've got some Ace seeds waiting their turn and this may be pushing them to the front of the line. I am definitely going to run a OE fem outdoor in the next couple months. keep up the good work. looking forward to watching these girls of yours finish up...

cm
Thanks cm I was thinking about the OE outdoor and she will be mouth watering .

Boboo4200 it's very nice to hear that you though to pop some ace beans again. - I saw your g.t. are wonderful-.
I am at 7th week from switch to 12/12, after lees than 1 month became 11.30/12.30 and now 11/13.
Malawi easily could take all of my tent for her, l am thinking if shall be possible to take OE or KC out in the sun - for couple of last weeks - and bring it into the darkness in less than 12 hours, to make Malawi grow as properly shall could under that situation ( limited space)?

orfeas

Veteran
Orfeas, thanks for posting in.
The girl looks like it was MxPCK, but in this stage, I believe you if you' ll said that it was purple Panama, or something like that.
You know better what you sprouted.
glad you like the photo, so here's another one taken a month later, 24th October that is... MxPCK that is... :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

Attachments

• P1080769.jpg
    P1080769.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 5

deepwaterdude

Veeery nice grow, consolidated and orfeas. I have yet to see a malawi x pck that doesn't knock my socks off. Looks like a consistently killer strain.

Consolidated

Hi dudes, seems to me to overdo it a bit, with the nitrogen, lately, overcome 8th week of flowering -From swith to 12/12, now is 11/13 -.
The last week all just watered, not fertilizers, and because i checked of all the trichs and I saw that KC, OEs, have still quite semi clear. It seems to me that they want 2 more weeks ...
Maybe i'll cut and Mxpck at the same time because Malpaki's tricks looks more dense,bigger etc. Malawi trichs as MxPCKs are like bodybuilder trichs compared to the other.

Thanks DWD, Bobbo its very kind of you.
Orfeas,your last photo looks MxPCK 100%, Thank you mate.