What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orient Express,Kali China,MxPCK,Malawi.

Consolidated

420giveaway
Hello, after 29 days veg for Malawi and MxPCK, and 39 days for OE, KC, they are now 4th day in 12/12.
Today they (OE,KC) got the first feed - 1ml/l grow from Bio-.
Temp's are ok and tent is full...

ΟΕ ΚC and MxPCK
MxPCK Malawi

G

Beautiful Conso!:)
The m x Pck seems to get over the clawing ,now with the stretch she'll probably use all the extra N and get back straight.She's great anyway.
Good luck with the flowering.You're in the most interesting part of a grow for me(the stretch weeks).
peace!:smoke:

orfeas

Veteran

Is that shoeshine on them leaves or what... :biggrin:

Lush and green, lush and green
I can't help but grin :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

Consolidated

420giveaway
Beautiful Conso!:)
The m x Pck seems to get over the clawing ,now with the stretch she'll probably use all the extra N and get back straight.She's great anyway.
Good luck with the flowering.You're in the most interesting part of a grow for me(the stretch weeks).
peace!:smoke:

Hi Syd, thanks for posting in, - sorry for my English, you mean "...get over the dawing" or drawing ? etc
Yes bro, is interesting part,when among others you have to ...rise the hps every day.

Orfeas, what a surprise ?
Thank you man.
I had a vision that president trampolino, 'll see those photos and i spent 2 1/2 (two & a half) days hard working on the shine part of story. But Orfeas is 2.1/2 times better for Pres...

Cheers brothers. :joint:

PS
That auto Mal x NL seems special for summertime (April to June) before ...October.

G

Hi Syd, thanks for posting in, - sorry for my English, you mean "...get over the dawing" or drawing ? etc
Yes bro, is interesting part,when among others you have to ...rise the hps every day.

Orfeas, what a surprise ?
Thank you man.
I had a vision that president trampolino, 'll see those photos and i spent 2 1/2 (two & a half) days hard working on the shine part of story. But Orfeas is 2.1/2 times better for Pres...

Cheers brothers. :joint:

PS
That auto Mal x NL seems special for summertime (April to June) before ...October.
I meant the claw ,the tips of the leaves...
The malawixnl auto is going to make me break my promise of not growing autos again,this and auto CBG :)

Consolidated

420giveaway
You meant the curling of the tips.
Now i understant bro :laughing:, you wrote "c l a w ing" and i saw "d a w ing" insteant of clawing.
OK Syd thanks again. :smoke:

The Hatter

Veteran
Looks like you had some nuclear soil, but you've worked your way through it nicely. The one good thing about making mistakes is you learn how to spot and solve the problem the next time it shows up. I'm unfortunately dealing with this same exact problem at the moment. I have a custom soil recipe that has worked great for a couple of years now. All I did was buy a different brand of compost this time, but my God was that stuff nitrogen hot. I'm still trying to sort out the resulting mess. My Ace genetics seem to have weathered it better than most. Best of luck with yours.

Consolidated

420giveaway
Looks like you had some nuclear soil, but you've worked your way through it nicely. The one good thing about making mistakes is you learn how to spot and solve the problem the next time it shows up. I'm unfortunately dealing with this same exact problem at the moment. I have a custom soil recipe that has worked great for a couple of years now. All I did was buy a different brand of compost this time, but my God was that stuff nitrogen hot. I'm still trying to sort out the resulting mess. My Ace genetics seem to have weathered it better than most. Best of luck with yours.
Thanks for looking in. Yes my friend this is the goal, to learn from mistakes, in one way or another.:biggrin:
I wish you the best for your girls . See you around.

My garden is at the 10th day of 12/12 and Malawi, MxPck they 'll take some food when I 'll see that they need it. OEs looks different about the diet. OE#2 need nutrients the next watering, OE#1 too -after a flush 3 days ago -.
KC maybe need a little flush too, l 'll see the next days.

Consolidated

420giveaway
And some photos
OE#2
picture.php
picture.php

Consolidated

420giveaway
Those are some Bad Ass Plants
Hi Levi, thanks for stopping by, IF are bad ass plants, are 'cause of the ACE great genetics...
Are you from South hemisphere ? ... i have seen some post of you,about alligators etc...
My last post was without Kali China. She stretch a lot. Is the tallest in my garden 'cause is the untouched one. - OE#2 topped. Malawi late topped, and OE#1, Mx PCK are tied.-
Some photos 4 days ago.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

See ya soon :tiphat:

PS Today maybe IS the Day R21 4life. :beat-dead

Levitationofme

Yes, I'm in Gator country. As a former keeper of exotic reptiles I love living where they run free.
No more mess, no more cage of 100 rats to keep for feeding. Although, not many visitors came by back then lol.

Cannabis doesn't bite my hands either.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Your plants look healthy and happy Consolidated, great job ;)

I'm glad to see they are already starting the flowering :yes:
Thanks for all the updates and best wishes for the flowering stage!

Consolidated

420giveaway
Your plants look healthy and happy Consolidated, great job ;)

I'm glad to see they are already starting the flowering :yes:
Thanks for all the updates and best wishes for the flowering stage!

Thanks dubi for your kind words, it is a booster to me.

The Orient Express are the biggest in my tent. The 2 OE's covered half of my space. And needs more and more nutrients.
O E #2
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts