What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pangi and friends

Koondense

Veteran
Hi Syd,
yes, Pangi is still pushing hairs, I guess it's the third reflowering, so I gave her just a bit more food after the "last feed".
I guess she will get chopped in a good week time, maybe 10 days. I have no rush to take her down but at the same time I don't want any thc or other degradation and stony effect.
But considering how she grows, there will be only goodies from now on:)

I'll post a proper update tomorrow, hopefully. Busy week.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
And here comes the last update before the cut.
It's flush time, Pangi already started fading few weeks ago and got a bit underfed but no harm was done. All fan leaves are gone now and I plan to cut her at the end of this week.

There are still few white hairs but no new growth in the last week, so the end is very near.
Getting stickier by the day, this herb will be stellar I guess:)

Heavy Pangi bud:
picture.php

The new Pangi is still in early veg, waiting for transplant in around a week time.

Stay tuned for more Pangi action in the future!

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks DWD,
she put on quite some weight, needs support for the fat colas.

Now I'm wondering if I should let her be in total darkness for few days before harvest, atm the photoperiod is on 11/13, a little less actually.
Any thoughts?

deepwaterdude

Lots of thoughts, no experience;) Never done it, always heard about it. She'll finish great either way. I just make sure to take the plant at dawn or lights out when her juices flow madly and she's at her most stinky. Don't know if this is effective in reality.

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks guys:)

Bandit, seems she does lean towards panama, also Dubi said so. I feel the next Pangi will show more balanced traits, judging from early veg development.

Syd, the other ladies were faster to finish and I got some very decent herb, but i think Pangi will be stronger, tastier and with a higher yield compared to others. It's a cross well worth exploring.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest Koondense! :)

Your Panama x Bangi Haze is clearly more Panama dominant in all visible senses.
Very nice yield and terpene profile (lemon-cola-hash-honey).

Wish you enjoy with her and thank you very much for sharing pictures of this new limited edition with us ;)

CalMag

Veteran
Wonderful run man!

Lovely plants, big colas, beautiful colors, good setup/light and greenthumb!

Big up!

Koondense

Veteran
Hey guys, thanks for the thumbs up!
I neglected this thread a bit after the harvest, I'm into knowing Pangi's effects and I'm very pleased with the smoke.
No proper smoke report still, buds are curing in glass but it's hard to let them there all alone... :)

In few words, Pangi is a dream herb. Mostly incense and sweet hashish taste and smell, when I lit a joint most people(who never smoked Pangi) think it's hashish. In my view this is probably the highest form of compliment for cannabis :)
The effect is mostly heady, the body part is very mild and has partial relaxing properties but gives also a significant rush which keeps you active if you wish. If not, the couch will be ok but the need to do something is more powerful, at least for me.
Some of my friends tell me that if they smoke Pangi at night they have very vivid dreams and can remember them well.
To me she's kinder, lets me sleep well and makes me happy every time. It's a creative herb; I got lots of compliments from girls, they seem to like a lot the creative buzz it gives.

I also wanted to remind all of you in the northern hemisphere, spring is here!
And with the spring the new Pangi is here, a bit stretchier than her sis but flowers seem to look very alike at this stage of development.

picture.php

Maybe the Pangi#2 is more balanced between Bangi and Panama, at least my imagination says so :) The leaves seem to be a bit narrower compared to P#1.

Anyway, there's more to come in the future from this fine lady ;)

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Koondense :)

I'm glad you and your friends are enjoying with your first Pangi (Panama x Bangi Haze)! I also find this new cross very powerful, complex and long lasting, really deep sativa effect that is more suitable for special moments when you want to have an intense ride, not so suitable for continuous daily smoke unless you are a heavy sativa smoker. Best wishes for your new and current Pangi grow!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow bandit60001, really nice Panama x Bangi Haze too! :yes:

Love its whitish resinous look with the purple colors on the top of the flowers! Sure it's a damn fine and strong sativa smoke. Please, let us know your opinion after the drying and curing process!

Koondense

Veteran
Hola Dubi,
perfect timing for a quick update.

Pangi2 is doing great, no issues whatsoever and stopped her stretch in these days.
By the smell she seems even more lemony and fresh compared to Pangi1 which is amazing.

picture.php

Not much to say, I really love her smell and looks.
Oh, and I think I managed to clone her so my happiness is now doubled :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Pangi#2 further development in flowering:

picture.php

picture.php

Showing some fan leaves yellowing as I don't feed her much, going to get a stronger dose of bloom fertilizer right now.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts