What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

simpson oil vs canabis infused edibles

Vallovann

coconut infused oil

coconut infused oil

7 tbs. Coconut oil
1 gram of material
2 tbs water

(Take material ground nicely but not into powder)
Tie into small pouch using cheese cloth like tea bag
Put this into a pan of boiling water for about 30 min
While boiling get bowl of ice water ready
Remove material and place in to ice water
For 1 min to cool

Glass Canning mason jar put coconut oil and the 2 tbs
Of water
Put cheese cloth pouch into the main jar
Put mason jar in crock pot
Add water to crock pot but not 1in. From top of jar
Set crock pot on low, or warm you don't want it really boiling
Leave for at least 8 hours
CAUTION JAR WILL BE HOT
also stir contents of jar about every hour
Turn crock pot off. Let cool
Remove jar remove cheese cloth pouch when cool to touch squeeze
Into jar To remove extra oil
place jar in freezer
After the oil is completely solid 2 to 4 hours
Remove from freezer and poke a hole through the oil drain the brownish
Water

start slow on dose try 1/2 teaspoon wait at least 90 min before taking more
Figure out how much you need most people take 1 teaspoon 3 to 4 times a day
Full effects can last any where from 4 to 6 hours maybe even longer

FYI: how to take
. Place desired amount under tongue let melt and swallow with a warm beverage (water)(tea)(coffee)
. While cool pre measure desired amount and form using a mold for
Rectal suppository, or vaginal suppository
. Can also be used a lube but not with latex condoms!

If using in a recipe use approx 1/2 tsp. To 1 tsp per serving

From my research. Coconut oil is one of the best materials to

furrywall11

I took 1 regular jar of spectrum organic coconut oil and mixed in 56 grams of golden crumble bho and heated over a very low flame..the crumble turned into liquid right away making a beautiful golden oil. my dad's neck was killing in him and he as putting on all kinds of novacain and shit but it didn't work. totally immobile. i put a a teaspoon of this on him and he said the site warmed up, the pain levels were greatly reduced and there was euphoria...stayed up late talking with a friend. i had to try it. yep, that shit works.

if he used it once a month that would last him 5 years...easily. total cost..maybe $700 if you had to buy the crumble. less than $50 bucks if you're growing your own. compared to the price for pharms that's dirt cheap. no wonder big pharma has been trying to shut medical cannabis down for years..

Ddawnmarie35

RSO should be made with Everclear or other human grade consumption, nothing else. And yes it's far more beneficial than the butter. When making RSO properly, it requires a second phase of cooking, recommended method is a stainless cup on a coffe maker hear plate as it's the exact temp needed. However this second phase is what finalizes some complex chemical reaction needed for the healing process. That's why it's used for cancer & whatnot & butter is not.

TicalionStalion

Been a while since I've had time for the ol' IC...BUT...

Been a while since I've had time for the ol' IC...BUT...

My Fiance has over the last year or 2 been diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor, they cut her open (37 staples to close her head back up) and took a biopsy. The only positive thing is that it hasnt grown in the last 2 yrs, and its a type that will not spread out of that tumor. LUCKILY it has not affected her like one would think. she is her same old normal self, she just has to take RX meds to control seizures in her sleep (the whole reason we even found the tumor). But shes a normal 29 yr old girl, hanging with her, you would never know...

That being said, I have been a member on here since 05' and was an avid member of overgrow before ICmag...been doin this a while, but thats besides the point...

medical has JUST been introduced in our state within this last year. she has her card and is able to buy full flower extracted oil pills from the dispensary. she is taking 400 bucks worth of these capsules a month, when in reality, to shrink/eradicate a brain tumor, it would be more in the line of $5,000 a month worth of medicine! so needless to say, I am going to be devoting alot of herb to making our own medicine, which will be better quality than what the state is producing...

I have been doing weeks worth of research, the one major medical op. in our state is using grain alc. the other is using coconut oil. but both are just singling out either THC, or CBD...id rather make full flower, full SPECTRUM meds, with 60 plus known canabinoids, probly more.

The biggest road block im running into is this "is RSO just an older approach to healing cancer with cannabis? or is heavily infused coconut oil, using straight top tier flower going to fail in comparison to ol' Rickys method?

I need to blast this fucking thing out of my fiance's head. period. we have a 9 yr old, we are young, shes 29 with her whole life ahead of her, THANK GOD i was able to talk her family into using cannabis instead of chemo. who knows what condition she'd be in by now if that were the case. meanwhile, shes FINE! its such a scam the way they try and scare you and rush you into chemo/surgery/radiation. she would be MESS had we not just taken a step back to really think about this. (esp. since I watched my father wither away from heavy chemo for years until pneumonia finally killed him, from ZERO immune system. not "CANCER"...

Idk guys, im kinda blabbin. but I need to know if I heavily infuse coconut oil with bud not trim, will this make a big dent in this brain tumor she has? coconut oil alone is amazing for brain tumors, and everything else....so it seems like the best option for a brain tumor? idk. I plan on filling 00 vegan gel capsules with it, and she'd probably have to take a good 4-5 a day (on top of the small dose of state meds that her parents are paying for.)

please guys, I need some definitive answers. I have all the tools at my disposal, I have been a hydro shop guy for 7 years now (working, managing, help setting up new ones) and an indoor cultivator for about 12-13 yrs now.

any info, tips, would be greatly appreciated. I can always count on my guys at IC to help when I need it.

Thanks guys n gals!:thank you:

Galaxy420

My Fiance has over the last year or 2 been diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor, they cut her open (37 staples to close her head back up) and took a biopsy. The only positive thing is that it hasnt grown in the last 2 yrs, and its a type that will not spread out of that tumor. LUCKILY it has not affected her like one would think. she is her same old normal self, she just has to take RX meds to control seizures in her sleep (the whole reason we even found the tumor). But shes a normal 29 yr old girl, hanging with her, you would never know...

That being said, I have been a member on here since 05' and was an avid member of overgrow before ICmag...been doin this a while, but thats besides the point...

medical has JUST been introduced in our state within this last year. she has her card and is able to buy full flower extracted oil pills from the dispensary. she is taking 400 bucks worth of these capsules a month, when in reality, to shrink/eradicate a brain tumor, it would be more in the line of $5,000 a month worth of medicine! so needless to say, I am going to be devoting alot of herb to making our own medicine, which will be better quality than what the state is producing...

I have been doing weeks worth of research, the one major medical op. in our state is using grain alc. the other is using coconut oil. but both are just singling out either THC, or CBD...id rather make full flower, full SPECTRUM meds, with 60 plus known canabinoids, probly more.

The biggest road block im running into is this "is RSO just an older approach to healing cancer with cannabis? or is heavily infused coconut oil, using straight top tier flower going to fail in comparison to ol' Rickys method?

I need to blast this fucking thing out of my fiance's head. period. we have a 9 yr old, we are young, shes 29 with her whole life ahead of her, THANK GOD i was able to talk her family into using cannabis instead of chemo. who knows what condition she'd be in by now if that were the case. meanwhile, shes FINE! its such a scam the way they try and scare you and rush you into chemo/surgery/radiation. she would be MESS had we not just taken a step back to really think about this. (esp. since I watched my father wither away from heavy chemo for years until pneumonia finally killed him, from ZERO immune system. not "CANCER"...

Idk guys, im kinda blabbin. but I need to know if I heavily infuse coconut oil with bud not trim, will this make a big dent in this brain tumor she has? coconut oil alone is amazing for brain tumors, and everything else....so it seems like the best option for a brain tumor? idk. I plan on filling 00 vegan gel capsules with it, and she'd probably have to take a good 4-5 a day (on top of the small dose of state meds that her parents are paying for.)

please guys, I need some definitive answers. I have all the tools at my disposal, I have been a hydro shop guy for 7 years now (working, managing, help setting up new ones) and an indoor cultivator for about 12-13 yrs now.

any info, tips, would be greatly appreciated. I can always count on my guys at IC to help when I need it.

here is some info that proves promising....

Phytocannabinoids in the treatment of cancer
US 20130059018 A1
Abstract
This invention relates to the use of phytocannabinoids, either in an isolated form or in the form of a botanical drug substance (BDS) in the treatment of cancer. Preferably the cancer to be treated is cancer of the prostate, cancer of the breast or cancer of the colon.

cyat

Veteran

You could make your own rso.. I just made 30 Mls with minimal effort..
If you don't want use something like 99% iso, then try pure ethanol.
Could be the pills you are buying aren't the real deal..
Why try other methods when ricks is proven?

Halonium

What I have read on the subject is that cannabis works best when used tandem with chemo. Couldnt find the article, but it kind of stated that the effect is more than the sum of the two.

TicalionStalion

Chemo fails 97% of the time. its pure fact. Cannot go that route. not gonna fuck her up if shes all good right now and its not going to really grow or spread. and its proven that RSO alone has cured brain cancer, even the specific type of tumor my fiance has. coconut oil by itself works wonders for brain tumors, so I like the idea of using it. I might stew an oz. of flower in 16 oz of coconut oil in the crockpot, and halfway (2.5-3 hrs in) introduce some decarbed bubble hash (clean). idk. RSO just takes SOO much more flower to make, and Im not producing on a grand scale, im a 2000W gardener. sometimes dabble in setting up with other people and consulting. but Id like to use full flower extract.

Rick simpson oil is supposed to be a gram a day, well worked up to that. the state meds, she could take her month supply in a day and its still not be hitting a gram a day. *sigh*

Might just have to try and source some pure grain alc. and go RSO to fill the 00 vegan gel caps.

Thanks guys. hopefully more will chime in that have been in my shoes.

GainGreene

saved a family friend with RSO was several years now and used Ricks exact method with the best buds we could get our hands on. Said friend went to the scheduled surgery to remove tumor after consuming the full amount of RSO, a months worth, 45 minutes into surgery they sowed him back up as tumor was no longer there! It has been over 5yrs and friend is still here.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
saved a family friend with RSO was several years now and used Ricks exact method with the best buds we could get our hands on. Said friend went to the scheduled surgery to remove tumor after consuming the full amount of RSO, a months worth, 45 minutes into surgery they sowed him back up as tumor was no longer there! It has been over 5yrs and friend is still here.
was your friend on cemo before?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Cancer- glioma/ brain

Anti-tumor effects of cannabidiol
http://www.hempworld.com/HempPharm/...milanstudy.html

Pot’s cancer healing properties
http://www.november.org/stayinfo/br...ncerKiller.html

Cannabinoids Inhibit the Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Pathway in Gliomas
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/c...hort/64/16/5617

Inhibition of Glioma Growth in Vivo
http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/c.../61/15/5784.pdf

Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme.
http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies...ow.php?s_id=193

Cannabidiol triggers caspase activation and oxidative stress in human glioma cells.
http://www.ihop-net.org/UniPub/iHOP...l?pmid=16909207

Cannabinoid receptors in human astroglial tumors
http://www.brainlife.org/abstracts/...t_j20060800.pdf

Cannabis extract makes brain tumors shrink, halts growth of blood vessels
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/12088.php

THC tested against brain tumor in pilot clinical study
http://www.cannabis-med.org/english...el.php?id=222#1

Cures Brain Cancer

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278827

good luck brother!
i used RSO (made with ISO, winterized with ETOH) to heal a cancerous lesion on my scalp.
your girl is blessed to have you.
carry on!

furrywall11

Just saw this thread pop up on my desktop....

The stuff I first made (1 jar spectrum organic non-gmo coconut oil + 56grams of 80%+ cannabinoids honeycomb/wax) was just to see what effect an extremely strong infusion would have topically. we have a label on that jar---it says DO NOT EAT--FOR TOPICAL USE ONLY. A teaspoon of this would get a casual user going on a 6 hour psychedelic journey. Topically, it works really well but, I've actually had better praise for my 2nd formula.

I use 1 14oz jar spectrum coconut oil poured into a pot--add 56 grams of cannatonic outdoor grown buds crumbled finely--heat on low for 3 hours--stir once n a while--let it cool down a bit then use a t-shirt to strain/squeeze the oil into another container.

Cannatonic is a strain that is supposed to have equal amounts of THC and CBD --- somewhere in the %10/%10 range.

It's my understanding that you want to have roughly equal amounts of THC and CBD for healing use.

patient #1 --60 year old woman with adult onset epilepsy takes 1/4 teaspoon per day before bed and her seizures have stopped completely. The Dr. had her on Depakote/seroquel/xanax and the seizures were still happening and he was about to bump her up to 2 x the dose when she called me.

patient #2 --45 year old man with extreme nerve damage in his foot was taking 12 30mg oxycodone pills per day and still writhing in pain. he now takes 1/4-1/3 the dose of opiates and 1 jar of the salve per month applied topically and orally. he says the pain went from a 10 to a 2...manageable.

patient #3 -- 50 year old man was in a car accident and did serious damage to his shoulder. he's a tough dude and he said the pain was a 7. he doesn't want to take it orally but he says when he applies it topically the pain goes from a 7 to a 2. manageable.

I have a bunch of other patients with diseases like crohnes disease, epilepsy, on and on and all have had near miraculous experiences with this simple formula.

At 3 hours on low heat I'm sure the salve is well decarboxylated as is the Rick Simpson Oil.

I'd say the only difference between mine and his is his is much stronger and I don't think he recommends a high CBD strain.

I did some calculations based on the colorado idea of a "single dose" of oral cannabis which is 10mg.

If my cannatonic is indeed %10/%10 THC/CBD then 56 grams would be 11.2 grams (11,200mg) of active cannabinoids spread out in 14 oz of coconut oil would be 84 teaspoons each containing 133.3mg of active cannabinoids. This is of course assuming quite a bit such as a perfect extraction using the coconut oil and I haven't actually had my Cannatonic tested..but...a teaspoon seems to work well as a starting point for some people. For myself, who only smokes maybe 1/3 of a joint before I go to sleep, 1 teaspoon is sometimes not so much and sometimes has me flying...depending on a ton of factors including my mood/biochemistry at the time.

If I were diagnosed with cancer I'd do a ton of research but, in the mean time I'd start myself off at 2 teaspoons per day and try and work myself up to 10 in a month. RSO is all about gigantic flood doses of cannabinoids. you're going to get swept off your feet ALOT...I believe and scientist across the globe have proven that cannabinoids have an anti-cancer effect as well as an anti-inflammatory effect--and, there's a lot of proof out there that inflammation is the cause of ALL disease. The other level that cannabis works on is the psychological-spiritual. It kind of wipes your slate clean, so to speak. as well as makes you face a lot of your demons. amazonian shamans would insist that cancer is a manifestation of those demons/ancestrial karma/energy blockages/etc. I think everyone should do the RSO treatment in a celebratory fashion once a year, lol.

And then there's this: https://unitedpatientsgroup.com/blo...medical-cannabis-dosing-why-less-may-be-more/

Goes to show we're just starting to learn how to use cannabis and just scratching the surface of what this medicine can do.

Last edited:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
giving rep with the 'I approve' repper isn't working right now furrywall .. good stuff.. I guess youre on the high dose side of the discussion.. :tiphat::biggrin:

furrywall11

Thanks Snook. Well, when it comes to pain management and epilepsy I mostly come down on the more probably is better side. I like to give my patients a good value so I make my formula strong. All my jars are given away free of charge or at cost (under $200) per jar. Sometimes I think it's important to charge people something otherwise you run the risk of them not seeing value in what you're giving them. If you look at the menu at Harborside what I'm offering for $200 they would probably charge $1500 for...which is kind of jankey.

Personally, I like the idea the article I linked presents. Being that I tend to consume what most would see as very little cannabis, I'd like to believe that I'm still getting a lot of the healing and preventive medicine benefits.

LostTribe

Premium user
You'll have to eat a LOT of cannabutter or other edibles to get the equivalent of 1 gram a day of RSO. It's easier to eat the oil directly or in capsules. Weed infused edibles are great if you need smaller amounts.

$150 a gram is insane, by the way. I've never seen oil that overpriced anywhere.

Exactly what he said! Oil is the way to go then you can make your own edibles with it if you have too but just decarb it and swaller, buy the ticket take the ride!

furrywall11

$150/day? I could easily see that happening to some desperate people in non-med states. 'course the hawkers that are selling it at that price are taking serious advantage caring more about thickening their wallets than making fair exchanges or actually going out of their way to help folks when they're at their most vulnerable.

GainGreene

The RSO takes a full lb of bud 453grams of the best buds found. The final result is a straight up tar or paste like substance. You start off taking a grain of rice size piece orally and work your way up as much as you can with the idea of consuming all product in a months time day in and out. If you have an terminal cancer this can fix you as it did my friend. It has been several years now.

Last edited:

furrywall11

I put nearly two OZ of trimmed A cannatonic buds in each jar of my medicine...I've never had it tested. Has anyone ever had RSO tested?

I'd be curious to see the differences between a coconut oil extraction and an ethanol (that's what RSO uses, right?) extraction.

I'm getting it together to send a sample of my coconut oil CBD meds to SC labs I'll be sure to share my findings.

Latest posts

Latest posts