What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rhizotonic

Lothar420

from my Experience it helped make roots very quik and vigorous
expensive yes
worth the money ????
I would use it again but would like to do a head to head test
I also would like to hear more feed back on this product as well

billy whizz

interesting
i looked at that stuff
do i remember it right as an 'all natural' product?

now i use maxicrop seaweed extract. organic and works great. better than nasty illegal rooting hormones
bw

stvsdrs

Illegal ??????? why???

Illegal ??????? why???

billy whizz said:
interesting
i looked at that stuff
do i remember it right as an 'all natural' product?

now i use maxicrop seaweed extract. organic and works great. better than nasty illegal rooting hormones
bw

stvsdrs

head to head with WHAT ??

head to head with WHAT ??

Lothar420 said:
from my Experience it helped make roots very quik and vigorous
expensive yes
worth the money ????
I would use it again but would like to do a head to head test
I also would like to hear more feed back on this product as well

Lothar420

Head to head

Head to head

What I ment by Head to Head
I use it on one set of plants and not use it on the anouther, with everything the same for both sets of plants. I used to do head to head tests on a variety of products to see if the claims the product was makeing was accurate.
My experimental room was 2 4x4 flood tables each a separate feed system (hydro)
everthing in the room was exactly the same for both tables, light intensity , humidity ...everything except the feed systems, I tryed to make it as scientific as I could
I have done "head to head" experiments on
SM90- results were inconclusive as it was for controlling desease no growth differences
Willards Water- results were inconclusive -I thought the plants with the Willards looked better and a little more vigor to them but in the end I think the result was neglegable....if I remember correctly the difference in the dry weight was about 7 or 8 grams >as I found when running the tables exactly the same there was always a minor varience between the weights between the tables.
I started this head to head experiment process to find the best ferts and not to just take the word of the grow shop employees, It also helped me find what was lacking in some of the ferts (or I should say what my plants required more of) and it also helped me to "tweek" my formula etc etc

Rhizotonic doesn't have an exclusive product. Rhizopogon is available in several Mycorrhizae Root stimulators and innoculants. I use a soluble from Natures Finest. It works great in my basically inert CoCo medium.

Latest posts

Latest posts