What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cali o x durban poision

lord siva

This is a willyjack cross one of two crosses from them that is growing as we type. Let me say at first i was very sad at the way these plant were coming along. they were very scragaly to say the least.

Click for Larger Image

these pics were from 25 days 12/12.

Click for Larger Image

As the good Lord would have it my first impressions were wrong. these girls have ballparked on me. I can't wait till they are done, my problem being i have know clue when that will be. Has anyone grow this or a similar cross? They sould be 75% sativa if i am correct so i was thinking 70 days. if anyone can help let me know.

ps new pics soon, stay tuned

lord siva

I just love how sativa buds sprout their own little budlets. The indica in the front of the last pic is a dj short bb.

lord siva

They are now under a 1000 watt hortilux hps. They were vegged under fluros. Two of them share a 10 tub and the other is in 5-6 gallons of soil mix. All organic based feed although tiger bloom may have some salts. Anyone use jungle flora?