What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

please,help,my,seedling

budinski03

ok,as,you,can,tell,my,kid,stole,my,spacebar,so,please,bear,with,me,anyways,this,seedling,only,has,three,sets,of,leaves,and,the,first,set,is,green,the,second,set,is,yellow,and,the,newest,set,is,purple,it,just,started,drooping,today,also,not,sure,what,to,do,thanks,for,the,help-take,care

G

what no picks:D

what no picks:D

well,just,off,the,top,of,my,head,id,say,
you,may,have,watered,to,much,

its,a,mistake,that,plenty,of,growers,
myself,included,

let,them,cans,dry,out,befor,waterin,again

pleasure
CBF

budinski03

overwatering,was,my,first,choice,but,i,did,water,them,last,night,and,brought,them,in,for,the,night,and,they,perked,up,alot,and,now,there,back,outside,but,the,color,hasent,chenged,yet,but,i,think,its,too,soon,to,tell,there,only,bout.2-3.weeks,old,right,now,o-yeah,and,it,gets,pretty,cold,here,at,night,and,a,little,foggy,in,the,morn,cuz,i,live,bye,da,sea,thanks,for,the,info,guys-take,care

Latest posts

Latest posts