What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Could someone help with ID'ing Female or Males?

Iron_Lung

These are 3 Lifesavers at 33days VEG from seed.

"C"

1069C_1-med.jpg

1069C_2-med.jpg

"F"

1069F_1-med.jpg

"L"

1069L_1-med.jpg

1069L_2-med.jpg

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wisc2

You will know when sex is shown, either its a moment of great joy, or the beginning of broken furniture in ur growroom.

Iron_Lung

Thanks guys but the thing is, I am going to SCROG them so I kind of need to know before I put them under the screen, no?

Plus I want to repot them once more before flowering.

Peace.

IL

Dave420

you can repot them all -its not that big of a deal -just recycle the males dirt by adding some nutes to it(bone meal blood meal and guano).how old are they?are the leaves poping out oppisite each other still or staggered?

dcyans

Yep too early to say for sure, that first pic kinda bothers me a bit kinda sac lookin? but still too early to say ;) :p

G

too early

too early

like they say, too early to tell for sure.did notice one thing ,that string is no good, if it gets wet it will rot your stems,plastic coated garden wire is better

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Here's an idea...

Here's an idea...

Take some cuttings of each plant and put them directly into flower, 12/12 light cycle. Make sure you label what plants they came from and then you'll know which ones will be female or not. After you've done this pull the ones whose cuttings were male and start flowering the females in your SCROG setup.

GreatLakes THC

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Happy Easter...

Happy Easter...

Damn you must have had the worst Easter Ever. Robbed? Were they after the grow or did you have to scrap the grow to make a police report? Dude, I totally feel for you. Do you still have seeds to start over? Maybe someone on here would donate you some seeds.

GreatLakes THC

Iron_Lung

GreatLakes THC: Thanks for the concern man, I really appreciate it. I'm not sure I want to go into it since I HAD to get the police involved. They told me that if none of the finger prints showed anything, then the detective that is assinged to the case will have to provide them with a suspect.

Well, that just tells me that that detective will be answering questions from people in my building, snooping around, etc...

But yeah, it really, REALLY, sucks.

It's almost like the life essence that the plants had was taken from me also...I'm in mourning for my plants. :)

Ganistanman

No sex yet, LS usually don't show (during veg.) at that early of an age. In my experience, they we're one of the last strains to show gender in my last grow. The 2 I had going did not show til day13 of 12/12, after a 5 week veg. Anyway, good luck.

Iron_Lung

Ganistanman said:
No sex yet, LS usually don't show (during veg.) at that early of an age. In my experience, they we're one of the last strains to show gender in my last grow. The 2 I had going did not show til day13 of 12/12, after a 5 week veg. Anyway, good luck.

Thanks for that little bit of info Gainstanman. If and when I start up again, that bit of info will help me out.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
With Sympathy

With Sympathy

Iron_Lung said:
It's almost like the life essence that the plants had was taken from me also...I'm in mourning for my plants. :)

Very sad indeed. I can relate EXACTLY to how you are feeling, having lost my grow in December....cuts like a knife in your heart, mine were 1 week from completion when the police saw fit to trash the entire grow into a dumpster:(

I'm still in mouning............but determined to grow again, somewhere, someday.

I really feel for you bro, probably because I can relate to the loss.
My heartfelt sympathy to you!

dg