Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Canada - Beer + weed =

Thread Title Search
Canada - Beer + weed = Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2018, 12:19 AM #11
Snook

Snook has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmese View Post
anyway beer is the strongest reactor with cannabis,,, then wine and last -hard alcohol
its very easy to become physicalli drunken and the same time clearheaded with only one beer and one weed puff
Maybe for you.

Snook is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:24 AM #12
Snook

I'm wondering if alcohol content (already regulated to what 6% (US)?)
will have to be less so that the two do not surpass the legal allowable level of heneebreeation..

Snook is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 12:30 AM #13
Jonny Lan

Jonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of lightJonny Lan is a glorious beacon of light
I HAVE HEARD: Mixing alcohol and the together can cause problems for the brain doubt they will mix the two.

what y'all think?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-03-2018, 04:55 AM #14
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think there will be mixing. How would they sell it? As far as I have read we'll have separate liquor and cannabis stores.
Mikell is online now Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 07:19 PM #15
Snook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Lan View Post
I HAVE HEARD: Mixing alcohol and the together can cause problems for the brain doubt they will mix the two.

what y'all think?
I'm living proof of what happens when one mixes the two..
1 of these and two of those.... a tequila here and there...

Snook is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 07:27 PM #16
Switcher56

Switcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud ofSwitcher56 has much to be proud of
I'll have/drink my beer natural. If I want a toot, I'll toot! IMO I doubt this idea will hit the stratosphere!
Switcher56 is offline Quote

Old 08-03-2018, 07:43 PM #17
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
My buddy and I were brewing a batch of IPA. I had just made ice water hash. The bucket was fairly crystalized so I decided to ferment in that bucket for a hash IPA.

Turned out very good. Taste was spot on IPA with Cascade hops, citrusy, with a slight aftertaste of hash. Then I got really fucked up. No bueno. Was a strange racy paranoid high slash drunk. We tossed the rest.
You mean like drinking the bong water in the morning?

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 01:59 PM #18
yardgrazer

yardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of lightyardgrazer is a glorious beacon of light
I'm not a huge fan of IPAs either, but bong water seems a bit harsh.

yardgrazer is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 05:09 PM #19
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of lightlamenamenumbers is a glorious beacon of light
I have a feeling up here in Canada Cannabis infused beer will be the next Zima or Chrystal Pepsi. A fad that will die out rather quickly and become a meme in no time. I think the whole cannabis beer thing has actually been around for a while, but has never gained a lot of traction. Maybe there is a reason, other than legal status. Cannabis and hops are in the same family, but I don't think that means that they will be the next chocolate and peanut butter. It will be interesting to see if the beer or wine products will be infused with psychoactive ingredients or just terpenes for taste and smell. I could also see some of the great craft distillers we have here in B.C. throw some weed into a vat and see what comes out. I'm thinking of gin, which is usually flavoured with botanicals, although the relatively tasteless nature of vodka might lend itself to some terpene infusion. I'll give it a go most likely, but I think I'll have a bucket nearby. I could see the spins developing pretty quickly.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:56 PM #20
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iffy View Post
You mean like drinking the bong water in the morning?
I've told this story before but damn it creeps me out still. So back in the day there was this scraggly guy everyone called Bay Rat. He hung out by the bay and mooched booze and drugs off people. He reminded me of a scrapper, showing up weekly to garages seeking scrap metal.

Well this crazy dude I knew would pour all our bong water into a milk jug. Bay Rat would show up like clockwork, grab his gallon of bong water and quickly chug it. He would then wobble off high as hell. How he didn't puke I chaulked up to experience. I almost did watching him.

Every week this crazy bastard would do this. We would be out of herb and that guy was probably higher than anyone. Ahhh still makes my skin crawl thinking about that nut job pounding that gallon of hot bong water.
Lester Beans is offline Quote