Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD new weapon against pancreatic cancer?

Thread Title Search
CBD new weapon against pancreatic cancer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-01-2018, 03:12 AM #1
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face CBD new weapon against pancreatic cancer?

researchers in London and Perth, Australia are working diligently trying to find help for those afflicted by pancreatic cancer. it is one of the deadliest forms of the disease, with fewer than 8% of sufferers making to 5 years after diagnosis. it is also what took my older brother less than a year ago. a new treatment on mice with the disease which added CBD to the chemotherapy used more than tripled the life expectancy of the mice in the study. my brothers pain/suffering was treated with some really good cannabis rather than opiates, but now i am wishing we had added some high CBD weed to his joints he smoked to get through the day. Tennessee is NOT a weed-friendly state, with only CBD being legal. wish i had known about this earlier. just CBD caps along with his smoking might have kept him with us for a few more years...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:25 AM #2
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
this was on www.medicalnewstoday.com if you go looking for it...

Old 08-01-2018, 03:28 AM #3
Rocky Mtn Squid
EL CID SQUID

Rocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivorRocky Mtn Squid is a survivor
Thumbs up CBD

I have witnessed first hand the amazing healing properties of CBD oil while helping sick people gain access to this amazing medicine.

Sincerely sorry for your loss. Stay strong.

RMS

Rocky Mtn Squid is offline Quote