Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Does cannabis affect your blood pressure?

Thread Title Search
Does cannabis affect your blood pressure? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-13-2018, 01:14 PM #1
Black Cat

Black Cat is on a distinguished road
Does cannabis affect your blood pressure?

I suffer from ulcerative colitis and use cannabis as effective pain relief. But I noticed unusual headaches recently. I read on vapingdaily, that people with low blood pressure should be more careful with cannabis.
Does anyone have this problem?
Black Cat is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2018, 01:20 PM #2
buzzmobile

buzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of lightbuzzmobile is a glorious beacon of light
Here's some info for you.
https://www.ncsm.nl/english/marijuana...e-hypertension
buzzmobile is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:19 PM #3
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Clean cannabis is going to lower your overall blood pressure, if it was out of regulation before. Panic attacks can temporarily increase your blood pressure, but that's not from the cannabis. That's your reaction to it mentally.

When my 80yr old father began using cannabis daily, he had to have his high blood pressure prescription strength lowered several times. He would begin having days where he was tired and any small activity really drained him. Checking his blood pressure revealed it was too low. I was planning on having a chat with him in the next few days, to see if he's still on the blood pressure prescription.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote