What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

Tangwena

Veteran
This ambitious grow is in a box 1200 x 1200 x 1200.
Twin 375w EYE CMH bulbs in a cool tube.
In Coco and pierlite.
The plants have been on 11/13 from week one.
This is start of week one of flowering.
I will post some close ups of each plant as the grow progresses
I have 2 Malawi x Ethiopia
One Panama x Honduras
One each of Panama and Golden Tiger
And 2 Kalichina x Zamaldelica one squat and Indica the other large and sativa leaning this should get very interesting over the next 12 to 14 weeks ha ha.
Of course they will all be cob cured or loose fermented cured to bring out the true African taste I love so much.
Fingers crossed.

I wood

That's going to be a very full box.
Good luck closing the door after ten weeks.
Nice selection.

ULMW

This ambitious grow is in a box 1200 x 1200 x 1200.
Twin 375w EYE CMH bulbs in a cool tube.
In Coco and pierlite.
The plants have been on 11/13 from week one.
This is start of week one of flowering.
I will post some close ups of each plant as the grow progresses
I have 2 Malawi x Ethiopia
One Panama x Honduras
One each of Panama and Golden Tiger
And 2 Kalichina x Zamaldelica one squat and Indica the other large and sativa leaning this should get very interesting over the next 12 to 14 weeks ha ha.
Of course they will all be cob cured or loose fermented cured to bring out the true African taste I love so much.
Fingers crossed.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74832&pictureid=1789951&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74832&pictureid=1789950&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

:woohoo: Greetings Tangwena!!! Pray you are well! Lovely line up you got gokng on !!! I have Subbed and looking forward to this grow!!
Happy Growing !!!

Tangwena

Veteran
Thanks guys any one of them could fill my space on their own but I wanted to try them all so this is the only way I can do them. pinching bending and pruning is going to be needed.

I am not after big yields 2 or 3 ozs each will be more than enough cob cured for me as I only use 0.3grams or so every day chewed. They will last a long time.
I took clones of GT, Panama, Panama x Honduras and Malawi x Ethiopia ha ha I may stick the Gt clones in as buds on a stick I love that stuff so much.

Tangwena

Veteran
Good luck Tang!Great to see another grow from you!:tiphat:
These were testers from Dubi the crosses and the Kalichina x Zamaldelica its the least I can do for someone as cool as the man.
I just wish I could grow them one at a time and get them fat but that would take forever its the best I can do to repay his generosity.
I have some others as well that I haven't had a chance to try yet.
Everything I have grown from Ace has been great in one way or another.
I grew The Panama x Malawi but thought the high was too short and gave most of it away.
The other day i found 1/4 ounce of cob that has been aging for over a year.
It was so bloody strong I could feel it coming on as I chewed it.
Fantastic trippy high I really loved it.
So now I am just putting all the cobs I make to age like wine in a cellar, none of them are bad some just need a bit of aging.

Tangwena

Veteran
Starting flower week one

Starting flower week one

First pic group shot
Second pic kali China x Zam indica looking
third pic Kalichina x Zam sativa its been bent over it grew that fast
Fourth pic Golden Tiger
Fifth pic Malawi x Ethiopia front faster flowering rear left just starting to flower the stand out in this group is the Golden Tiger I am so happy I took clones of this one. Once the clones root they will join in the fun I want as much as possible to cob up I love the effects once aged.

Tangwena

Veteran
Lastly Panama x Honduras and Panama 1 week of flowering.
The Px H is a lovely mix of Panama and floral, while the Panama is very smelly and just the same pheno I had before shes going to make stella cobs again. I really like the Panama and Golden Tiger and zamaldelica although I haven't got one in this grow.

G

Looking great Tangwena!:tiphat:

@Buckeyebandit,I am pretty sure that if you ask for them directly at Ace you can purchase them,among other strains that are currently tested.

Holeshot22

I'm pretty sure if you ask them anything , they will try and help. Hey Tang. Im kicking myself , I didn't grab some of the Panama x Honduras in my last order.How did you go with the Panama Haze. Mine is a cracker of a plant.:).Im trying out the Indica stuff atm , for a change. I grabbed a Mangobiche Kush , which should be interesting.. love the Panama though .

Tangwena

Veteran
I haven't got to use the Panama x Haze I tried germinating some along with some other Ace seeds in winter and forgot to turn the power on to the propagator they sprouted but died when the temps dropped to 3c at night I was really pissed off with myself.

The Panama and panama x Honduras are really stacking bud sites at the moment the stink from them is crazy good.
I am in love with them they are great growers and flowering is crazy and fast on set from the flip to 11/13.
The Malawi x Ethiopia i think are taking on the Ethiopian style very bushy and slow to flower. I am very happy with that as I wanted to try the Ethiopian side of the cross.

Its great to be growing again especially when I see the way the buds are forming on the GT and Panamas lets hope all goes well.
Since I took the pics 2 days ago the buds have all doubled in size its crazy.

Tangwena

Veteran
tagged along for this one. Malawi x Ethiopia sounds interesting for sure. any idea if these will be released?
Just ask the man I am sure he will help you out I just love these the smell is so alluring the Panama is out of sight as it is but the Honduras cross is outstanding its just got to be a winner.
The Malawi x Ethiopia is so different from the Malawi I have seen from Ace its got to be leaning towards Ethiopian I am thinking. Once it really starts to flower we shall have the answer. I have two phenos very similar looking but one is heaps faster so I have cloned everything just in case.
Do yourself a favor and hit Dubi with an email to the Ace website hes the coolest when it comes to dealing with a seed company ask Holeshot.

Holeshot22

How's the smell on the Honduras x ?
I haven't got to use the Panama x Haze I tried germinating some along with some other Ace seeds in winter and forgot to turn the power on to the propagator they sprouted but died when the temps dropped to 3c at night I was really pissed off with myself.

The Panama and panama x Honduras are really stacking bud sites at the moment the stink from them is crazy good.
I am in love with them they are great growers and flowering is crazy and fast on set from the flip to 11/13.
The Malawi x Ethiopia i think are taking on the Ethiopian style very bushy and slow to flower. I am very happy with that as I wanted to try the Ethiopian side of the cross.

Its great to be growing again especially when I see the way the buds are forming on the GT and Panamas lets hope all goes well.
Since I took the pics 2 days ago the buds have all doubled in size its crazy.

Tangwena

Veteran
You dont want to know ha ha The Panama I have is I think the one they call the green Panama and has a smell sort of flowery skunk its very cool I was lucky and got the same pheno from the 3 seeds Dubi sent he must have known what I wanted ha ha.

The Honduras has that background but a very floral overtone I have never smelt anything like it. I just know I like it a helluva lot if you can get some seeds to grow outside get some you will not be disappointed I am sure.
The way the buds are developing its going to be fat, sticky and smell like heaven.
I am over the moon and its only just started!

crowsange

Hey Tang,

Remember me from Oz Stoners?!

I came across your post on the Panama thread today and hunted you down lol

All the best with your grow... I will try and drop in regularly and follow along!

Cheers and best wishes
crowsange

Tangwena

Veteran
Hey Tang,

Remember me from Oz Stoners?!

I came across your post on the Panama thread today and hunted you down lol

All the best with your grow... I will try and drop in regularly and follow along!

Cheers and best wishes
crowsange
To true how are things going?
I got stoned big time on a cob of farm grown today bloody hell your not going anywhere after this without a responsible adult ha ha
Please point me to anything you post it would be good to see what you've been up to. Those were the days hey?

Latest posts

Latest posts