What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Seeds Malawi & Bangi Congo X Panama Goddess F10 (aka Congo Bongo)

deepwaterdude

Thank you dwd! To be honest it terrifies me a bit :)

Well, yours very well may be, having gotten such good care. I'm just rolling a 2nd J of my outdoor Malawi that didn't get close to as developed as yours and is very kind hearted but also very strong, hard to hold a conversation with a live human, but pretty orderly. I just cut her today, having let the buds dry on the plant as she died. phe-no-me-nal smoke, my friend. Wow. Very interested to hear what yours is like. :tiphat:

FinFarmer

Well, yours very well may be, having gotten such good care. I'm just rolling a 2nd J of my outdoor Malawi that didn't get close to as developed as yours and is very kind hearted but also very strong, hard to hold a conversation with a live human, but pretty orderly. I just cut her today, having let the buds dry on the plant as she died. phe-no-me-nal smoke, my friend. Wow. Very interested to hear what yours is like. :tiphat:

I'm happy to hear you enjoy Malawi!
Cannot say yet how I could hold a conversation with people under Malawi influence. It was hard enough to deal with Netflix last time :) .
Nowadays I'm a midnight toker, enjoying after rest of my family goes to bed. Because I mainly smoke alone, it is hard to tell the difference between most strains effects, but this one stood out.
After few days I'll try Malawi again (that had beed ripening a week longer than first tester) and write smoke report.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi FinFarmer,

Thanks to you for sharing your experience with our genetics :)

I'm so glad to know you have had one of your strongest cannabis experiences with our Malawi, we don't lie when we say it's the strongest pure sativa landrace commercially available in seed form nowadays. Just imagine how strong she will be after 3-6 months of proper curing ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts