Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > What is the best way to treat multiple sclerosis with cannabis?

Thread Title Search
What is the best way to treat multiple sclerosis with cannabis? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2018, 04:47 PM #11
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Stains for MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm View Post
I'm looking for suggestions on strains, methods of consumption and basically anyone that wants to add their 2p
Hi Tim,
Check out the Chronic Pain Club here on IC, there is a list of strains personally recommended by a fellow MS sufferer and I hope it is of some use to you.

May I also take this opportunity to invite you to the club, your contributions (especially in regards to your hunt for meds) would be much appreciated. The link is at the bottom of my post.

Peace and happy growing!

Iffy

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2018, 05:04 PM #12
Home-Grown

Home-Grown will become famous soon enoughHome-Grown will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
I go with frozen quickwash and a citric acid extraction. There is a user by the name of badkittysmiles who explained how it is done. It is simple, and easy, done at room temperatures with no smell and one is left with a very nice 'base', which can be easily added to anything. best wishes for positive results.

Here is a link on the process.

https://cannapedia.me/Citric+Acid+Extraction

I have saved the page as PDF, sounds really good.
I use cold filter with Haze for a very nice paste
Home-Grown is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 09:58 PM #13
Ermannothc

Ermannothc is on a distinguished road
I have recently accomplished 26 years old, and I did not think that at this age I will begin to experience severe memory-related problems. At first, I did not attach much importance to this, but as my condition continued to worsen, I became really concerned about it all. I went to my doctor, and I was prescribed Tecfidera and Ocrevus (those are the pills that deal with sclerosis) ultimately. There was no effect whatsoever, to say the least. I think that ya'll have gotten by now that I tried treating this disease with medical CBD, which in its turn brought only positive results. I'd say, when in doubt - read and think for yourself.
Here's some food for thought, lads and lasses:
https://tonusjournal.com/brain-healt...brain-booster/
Ermannothc is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.