What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

R

ResinFap

now i cant even delete account : Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Affectionately called the "twin dumpster" by Army types. Except for the 160th SOAR, who call it "sneaky pete' because of how much racket it makes.

i have seen them flying with this rig, and an AH-64 Apache flying in formation behind it with it's rotors in the water spray. Someone who didn't know better would think they were chemtrails being sprayed.

https://api.army.mil/e2/c/images/2019/07/19/559462/size0.jpg

The marines fly something similar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DDDpI263qE "Oh no Fuckin six!"

https://youtu.be/_tuRB9e4xSk

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I was thinking of listing my Twitter handle in my signature here. I live in a legal state, Massachusetts

I can't wait for the day all growers can come out of the closet (or out of the tents). Especially to my family. None of them realizes the Drive, determination, work ethic and passion I have for this plant. They don't see it because I'm always holed up in my bedroom following my dream.

Green Squall

Chilly and foggy here in Boston today. Smoking Arcata Trainwreck in the bong and watching Charlie Baker talk on TV.

Whatever happened to snow? Remember like 5 years ago when we had over 100 inches? National Guard had to come in and help clear it all. Now its mostly rain.

G

Whatever happened to snow? Remember like 5 years ago when we had over 100 inches? National Guard had to come in and help clear it all. Now its mostly rain.

We just received 14 inches of snow the other day. You're welcome to all that you desire. Heck, some folks might pay you to haul it away..

Green Squall

We just received 14 inches of snow the other day. You're welcome to all that you desire. Heck, some folks might pay you to haul it away..

Yup, snow removal is certainly a pain in the ass, but if its going to be cold, I prefer snow over rain. I've seriously considered moving to Florida, but there's a lot that's tying me down here.

T

Teddybrae

When I was younger I lived in a City in the Midlands of England where it would often snow in Winter. Since then so many coal-fired power stations have been built that it does not snow there any more.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey Cannared - will be nice someday when nobody has to fear growing or smoking weed. It will happen. Hopefully something happens sooner than later. I thought Clinton would legalize it.
Hey Green Squall - it definitely has seemed to shift from snow to rain the past couple years here in Boston. Strange weather. I remember that really bad winter in 1995 or whatever. Broke a record I think.

J

JimCreator

Yup, snow removal is certainly a pain in the ass, but if its going to be cold, I prefer snow over rain. I've seriously considered moving to Florida, but there's a lot that's tying me down here.

Think twice with that moving :friends:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
We have snow on the tops around us, but most days I'm still able to get an hour or two in the sun, whilst smoking Goldern Tiger.

Sadly today it was mostly overcast, so i spent the day cooking indian food.

Latest posts

Latest posts