What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dubble Stuff'd (OGKB x SOUR DUBB)

oceangrownkush

Veteran
This is a pollinated branch of OGKB, I pollinated it with reversed Sour Dubb pollen that my good friend Purple Frostbyte had to spare. There are many pollinated calyxes on the plant, a few have been squished by the density of OGKB, ripping apart individual calyxes and dying.. There are still plenty of healthy looking pregnant calyxes.

When the seeds are ready I will pop 100% of them, probably 20-40 seeds is what I'm expecting. From there the wheat will be separated from the chaff and the keepers will be selfed themselves to delve into S1 and S2 generation plants, hopefully with greater quantities of seed to choose from. The OGKB most definitely resists pollen but she isn't impossible to knock up either. For those lucky enough to get the cut looking to get her preggo, wait til day 30 or so to do your pollination, her flower set is extremely slow and the calyxes don't seem large enough to accommodate seed.

picture.php

i wish i could get my hands on sour dubb seeds or cuts let alone pollen! nice work sounds like an interesting cross there keep us updated.:abduct:

MrTea

some guy
Veteran
Subb'd up. Both parents are something I Would lik3 to get my hands on one day.Would like to see chunkypigs' 2.0 crossed with sdubb as well to see which offspring is better.

GSPfan

Veteran
How could you possibly go wrong with this cross? Good luck finding something as special as the parents!

true grit

Veteran
Hows it going bud? have you harvested these yet? Cannarado made a few of these a while back but so far from my experience some of these OGKB fems are tough germers. Got a few up and going though, can only imagine some awesome terps from this cross. Good luck man, hope they come out well for ya! Did you pollenate her with anything else?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I dunno, that's not how my Stink Panties plays
Got pictures of those seeds or were they all white and strange shaped?

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I didnt find any viable seeds in these buds :/ ill def be trying again in the future. My idea was to hit the Ogkb x Dubb with StraeDog pollen, so im going to work a Dubb x StraeDog and attempt pollinating Ogkb again with a natural male.