What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thin Mint vs. Forum, what's the difference?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
but you can see the cookie/dosidos structure all the way through in this grape dosi. damn shame this one spit nanners here n there non stop the first few weeks of flower. the yield seems to be bumping up but still will be low. not missing any frost though. :tiphat:

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=44326&pictureid=1823609&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=44326&pictureid=1823608&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

That a seed plant ? Try running from clone and the nanners might not come back.

R

red23

Thin Mint

Thin Mint

Coming along fine:)

Attachments

• IMG_6151.jpg
    IMG_6151.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 60
Anyone here growing the Cookie Fams strains?
London Pound Cake
London Bridge
Candy Rain
Crumpets

all were released for a whopping 800 dollars a pack and I know these guys have always hoarded cuts and there genetics are some of the most sought after, I'm surprised they would release seeds.
Side note:
Does anyone remember when they shamed Swerve lol they had a video up of his wife taking the d from one of the cookie fam guys.

These guys Created the girl scout cookies and lots of informed members here so figured id ask and post this here.

SVN

Cheesegez

She really is an outstanding strain , the smell to taste translation is 10/10 and the strength is right up there , haven’t ran her for a while as we all know she yields like shit ... might have to pop one in on the next run , here’s some I grew back in 2017...

picture.php