What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

Harvest is going very nicely, trust me on this I'd rather trim than clean seeds LOL but I do love seeds :biggrin:

Attachments

• S_SAM_3403.jpg
    S_SAM_3403.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 11

Riddleme

A final pic of the Durban before chop, she threw a few foxtails :biggrin:

Attachments

• durwk10.jpg
    durwk10.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 12
  • S_SAM_3399.jpg
    S_SAM_3399.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 10
  • durwk10a.jpg
    durwk10a.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 16
  • durwk10b.jpg
    durwk10b.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 12

Riddleme

Bodhi's Snow Queen almost done

Attachments

• S_SAM_3394.jpg
    S_SAM_3394.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 10
  • sqwk10.jpg
    sqwk10.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 16
  • sqwk10a.jpg
    sqwk10a.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 16

Riddleme

The GDP, prolly 2 more weeks on this one

Attachments

• gdpwk8a.jpg
    gdpwk8a.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 14
  • gdpwk8.jpg
    gdpwk8.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 11
  • S_SAM_3377.jpg
    S_SAM_3377.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 10

Disobey

At the very least those fluro's give you some great light for your photo's;) Your GDP look amazing, so so frosty.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Flashbacks of the 70s when we had not only seeds, but stems as well. lmao

Now we do it Intentionally.

Genetics in the bank. There may come a time when we will be the 'fortunate' ones.

Stored in a non-frostfree freezer, my Bank should outlast me. And that's a good thing.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Now I wish I'd started my bank in 1970. Some of that bagseed could have been worth growing out.

So much for not paying attention.

Riddleme

Good Morning Everyone !!!

This seed run is almost done, only 4 more plants left to harvest. This update will focus on the next run which will be a bud run gonna stock up on some TE :biggrin:

The results are pretty much in, it's been 2 weeks since I flipped this CTF, it has stretched all of 3 inches, true, I'll have to supercrop it as I figure out the new sweet height to flip at with no stretch LOL but that is not a problem.

This plant also has more than 24 bud sites in the top 8 inches, I went and looked at the last one that had a 16/8 veg cycle and it had 10 bud sites in the top 8 inches at approx the same time in flower. I did read that this Gaslight veg causes em to make more bud sites, seems to be true, I'm not bitchin LOL

Attachments

• S_SAM_3406.jpg
    S_SAM_3406.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 10
  • S_SAM_3407.jpg
    S_SAM_3407.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 10
  • S_SAM_3408.jpg
    S_SAM_3408.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 10
  • S_SAM_3411.jpg
    S_SAM_3411.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 12

Riddleme

I have already super cropped the beast in the back, she was a tad taller to start with but actually only stretched 3 inches before I bent her, she too is buddin :biggrin:

Attachments

• S_SAM_3410.jpg
    S_SAM_3410.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 12
  • S_SAM_3409.jpg
    S_SAM_3409.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 11

Riddleme

That Durban gonna get chopped this weekend. Here is a shot of the veg room, the CTF in the back is gonna get flipped and the TE's are chuggin along nicely

Attachments

• S_SAM_3418.jpg
    S_SAM_3418.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8

Reaspberry Rip

Hi Rid...
Finally opened my pkg. from Greenway Biotech. Ordered the Gypsum with the Azomite.

I'm perplexed!

Gypsum label;
Guaranteed Analysis
Calcium Sulfate............... 97.0%
Calcium......................... 22.5%
Sulfur............................ 18.0%

Admittedly,, I'm not one for "New Math",, but how is it that I'm adding up 137.5%? It's powder not the tiny rat turds. Offhand,, their info is useless to me ... unless I'm missing sumptin.
Should I copy your 1/8 tsp / week for starters (and adj. from there)?
I'm surprised you don't mention adding any to your medium when you mix it up... and have to ask, "Why not?" Seems like it should go right in with the lime, azomite,7 starter. Must be a reason.... (insert cattle prod - lol)

Riddleme

Hi Rid...
Finally opened my pkg. from Greenway Biotech. Ordered the Gypsum with the Azomite.

I'm perplexed!

Gypsum label;
Guaranteed Analysis
Calcium Sulfate............... 97.0%
Calcium......................... 22.5%
Sulfur............................ 18.0%

Admittedly,, I'm not one for "New Math",, but how is it that I'm adding up 137.5%? It's powder not the tiny rat turds. Offhand,, their info is useless to me ... unless I'm missing sumptin.
Should I copy your 1/8 tsp / week for starters (and adj. from there)?
I'm surprised you don't mention adding any to your medium when you mix it up... and have to ask, "Why not?" Seems like it should go right in with the lime, azomite,7 starter. Must be a reason.... (insert cattle prod - lol)
It's not really new math, more like a double breakdown ie; Gypsum is 97% calcium sulfate and Calcium Sulfate is 22.5% cal & 18% sulfur and I'd even start with 1/16 this one is the hardest to dial because most water has Cal and some nutes have Cal so to much gypsum throws everything out of whack.

I did not mix in the medium but I did do a top dress, it is not slow release so it burnt the shit out of a plant took a lot of water to flush it out LOL one of those live & learn moments

2 Legal Co

Veteran
It's not really new math, more like a double breakdown ie; Gypsum is 97% calcium sulfate and Calcium Sulfate is 22.5% cal & 18% sulfur and I'd even start with 1/16 this one is the hardest to dial because most water has Cal and some nutes have Cal so to much gypsum throws everything out of whack.

I did not mix in the medium but I did do a top dress, it is not slow release so it burnt the shit out of a plant took a lot of water to flush it out LOL one of those live & learn moments

I did that with a batch of potting mix....

Way too hot.

Now if I think I need Cal., I just head over to the creek and grab a few gallons of water.

An added attraction (in the summer), is that I'm below a fish hatchery, so I get nutrients as well. Free even.

Latest posts

Latest posts