What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My experience with Sweet Seeds

Hi massud I am eager to see how your own cross comes around..? :laughing: there are a lot of great sounding strains you´ve grown, wondering if you could name top 5 strains of your choice, I know Psicodelicia but what makes her so special..?
Keep the great work :tiphat:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi massud I am eager to see how your own cross comes around..? :laughing: there are a lot of great sounding strains you´ve grown, wondering if you could name top 5 strains of your choice, I know Psicodelicia but what makes her so special..?
Keep the great work :tiphat:

Hi lowdesertsun! Thanks!! From Sweet Seeds I love Flashback#2, Cream Caramel, Ganesh Spirit, Sweet Tai and Sad! I think that these are great strains! But Psicodelicia is the best :biggrin:!! She's super resinous, very fast and very productive!! And I love her electric/psychedelic high!! I hope that C99 will give it more taste and resin :biggrin:!! Tomorrow I'll post some new photos! Bye! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! Some photos from my 2 Psicodelicia clones pheno ‘Black&White'! I harvested one after 56 days of flowering! And I'll harvest other next week because I'm waiting that seeds will ripen.

Pheno already harvested:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud!

Trichomes everywhere :D Very impressive, it's lovely when they get completly covered by sweet resin ;)

Keep it up my friend. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi massed great work, she looks delicious ;-) outstanding resin production, hard to see the bud through the of resin..! :) hope she taste like she looks…
Keep up great work!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi massud!
Trichomes everywhere Very impressive, it's lovely when they get completly covered by sweet resin
Keep it up my friend. Sweet smokes!
tommy

Hi Tommy! Thanks!! I love this strain for great resin production and for the psychedelic high :)!! Bye my friend!

Hi massed great work, she looks delicious ;-) outstanding resin production, hard to see the bud through the of resin..! :) hope she taste like she looks…
Keep up great work!

Hi lowdesertsun! Thanks!! She tastes very delicious :)!! Very acid lemony taste with earth/humus/spice undertones! These clones come from a one year old mother! I love her very much :)! Bye!!

And this is the last Psico clone! I've pollinated it with a C99 pineapple pheno male! Now I've one thousand or two of good seeds! I've harvested her after 84 days of flowering because I want to wait the maturation of seeds! She's almost in senescence stage, but she had a very good lemony smell!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

Hi Massud,She looks outstanding I´m really eager to see how your own cross comes out… the citrus musky taste crossed with the pineapple c99 should be a new promising Parfume…?:tip hat:
Hands down please keep us up to date...:woohoo:
peace desertsun

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi Massud,She looks outstanding I´m really eager to see how your own cross comes out… the citrus musky taste crossed with the pineapple c99 should be a new promising Parfume…?:tip hat:
Hands down please keep us up to date...:woohoo:
peace desertsun

By the way the seeds look far better then of some seed banks you're looking very matured and dark ready to pop… ;-)

Hi lowdesertsun! Thanks :tiphat:!! Yes, I hope that it will be a good cross!! I use Psico for its special high and resin production and C99 for taste :)!! It promise very well!! I don't know when I pop its seeds because there's low temperature now in the room where I have growbox! But I hope soon...I don't know if I'll post in this section or another like 'breeding' section of icmag :)! I'll send you a message when I'll start new thread of you're interesting!! Bye my friend! :wave:

Hi Massud that would be great, or if you report don´t need to be a whole grow, just a smoke report of any strains you´ve tried is very interesting… live up my friend & keep up your Great Work!!!
Peace desert sun

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers!! I post some photos from my last Psicodelicia clones!

Here at 8th week of flowering in coco under 125w cfl...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here a Flashback#2 clone in coco under 125w cfl:

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

picture.php

picture.php

This is my cross, Psicodelicia x C99 f2 pineapple pheno, after 60 days of flowering in coco under 125w cfl:

picture.php

Now I've 2 Psicodelicia clones at day 28 in 1,4 litres of coco under 97w cfl:

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

picture.php

And two Flashback#2 clones (pheno "Flo") after 28 days:

picture.php