Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Medical Cannabis - a reality in UK??

Thread Title Search
Medical Cannabis - a reality in UK?? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2018, 08:31 PM #1
Hubbleman

Hubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Medical Cannabis - a reality in UK??

Just read in da paper home sec legalised medical weed ?
Hubbleman is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2018, 04:59 PM #2
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Question Legal in the UK??

Hi Hubbleman,
We live in hope.

I have read that the highly 'limited' way we are going to 'legalise' cannabis here in the UK, will only allow a very small minority to access the new products and only once they have run a gamut of questions.

I'm not pinning much hope on the efficacy of any products they are going to produce either, as the oral spray already available is absolute crap. It only contains Delta 9 Cannabidol and it gives you a really strange sensation, leaving you wanting, far more than it relieves you of anything - horrible stuff.

I hope the new products will actually work, relax the patient and offer some pain-relief.

As I said we live in hope mate but I for one am not holding my breath!

Regards,
Iffy

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2018, 10:28 PM #3
Danielloveschoc

Danielloveschoc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hubbleman View Post
Just read in da paper home sec legalized medical weed ?
I'm not convinced it a good thing though... they're legalise it... once the MPs and big money have set up their own companies and set up rules and regulations so people like me and you still cant grow at home!

Call me pessimistic... i just don't have a lot of faith in our government
Danielloveschoc is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-17-2018, 01:10 AM #4
Cork144

Cork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the roughCork144 is a jewel in the rough
soon as they allow one thc active medicine, who are the people who for years told us it wasnt medicine, to be the ones to tell us how to administer it, the english public are the best at taking miles from inches, so please give us the inch

Cork144 is offline Quote

Old 08-17-2018, 03:24 AM #5
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
There's a little guy in northern ireland i think he's 8 or 9 years old, just got permission to use it for his fits, his mum had to travel to canada for it, it was confiscated at customs in belfast, his fits started again next day, she eventually got it back for him , nothing else works for the wee guy, she had to prove to the government that he was going to die without his oil, the little fella is doin just fine now, she faced goin to jail trying to keep her son alive,, ridiculous.

Old 08-21-2018, 02:20 PM #6
Hubbleman

Hubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of lightHubbleman is a glorious beacon of light

That's what I was saying, some lil guy needed thc so they got a legit permit, I just wish all med users got the same deal
Hubbleman is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2018, 05:04 PM #7
GReen dreAM

GReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of lightGReen dreAM is a glorious beacon of light
Hi
UK is one of the cannabis-based drug manufacturers, GW Pharmaceutical !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5WrGMF60MA

gd

Last edited by GReen dreAM; 08-24-2018 at 06:36 PM..
GReen dreAM is offline Quote