Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > strains for gastrointestinal/digestive problems

Thread Title Search
strains for gastrointestinal/digestive problems Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-15-2018, 05:40 PM #21
Iffy
Nil Illegitimus Carburundum

Iffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud ofIffy has much to be proud of
Stomach pain

Hi,
There's some sound advice on this thread - every day's a lesson right!

I'm informed that; Citral Kush (NL) is good for relieving cramps and stomach pain, as is Hindu Kush and Nepalese Jam.

Hope you find a solution to your discomfort soon friend.
Regards,
Iffy

The Chronic Pain Club - a resource for us all!

My definition of an EXPERT; An 'EX' is a has-been & a 'SPURT' is a drip under pressure!

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
All difficult things have their origin in that which is easy, and great things in that which is small.
Lao Tzu

****************************** ****************************** ****************************** ***
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Iffy is offline Quote

Old 07-16-2018, 07:36 AM #22
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Hello Smoke_A_Lot, sorry to hear of your struggles. I personally don't have GI related issues but have a friend who was in out out of the hospital most of his life with Crohn's disease. It's been a long time since I talked to him last but a while back he mentioned that Kush varieties gave him relief. He didn't name any strains in particular so I'm guessing he was referring to Indicas in general since he wasn't a strain snob. Last I heard he was still having issues so it obviously wasn't a cure but provided some relief.

I'm hoping that you feel better soon and find something that will improve your quality of life.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.