What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr. Greengenes Cherry Bomb??

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Hopefully this little puppy grows up to be a looker like VG's shining specimen. I've got 6 of them up and ten more beans to pop.

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey capt, my CB's had a pretty poor start but seemed to shrug it off. look forward to seeing yours grow.

i have a few more pics - we are at 6-7 weeks now.
CB2 still looks ravishing. i checked back to my PM's and mr.G mentioned that one of the mums used was a local CB clone with pink pistils. perhaps thats where CB2 gets hers from. i would say these were more of a maroon colour
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

CB1 also looking good and like it's a yielder.
picture.php

picture.php

VG:tiphat:

i.love.scotch

Nice pics VG! I hope the colour stays on those pistils for you until the end. I had an AK47 that showed vibrant pink pistils early in flower but they didn't stick around. It looks like you have something special on your hands!

Mitochondrion

Beatiful plant, havnt seen mr. G for a min :(. I have some things he would want to see as well me thinks. Anyways me looky, me likey!

Mito-

Kabookie

Empowered Super Kabookiewomen
:)VG,

Oh my sweet lord! I love those purple/ reddish hairs on those gals. Maybe I need to grow out my CB later this year... thanks for sharing VG!

Peace,
Kabookie:blowbubbles:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys thanks for the kind words, im running the purple pistil cut of CB again this round... i'll post up some pics in my diary soonish.

been smoking the CB for a while now and can report back that it's right up my street. quite lively and 'up' but not racey at all. fairly clear high too. its the jar im reaching for about the most right now. i actually slightly prefer the smoke of the green pheno i got but that is possibly because i ran it for 9 weeks instead of 10 for the purple pistil pheno.
i would say that CB is of good potency but not as strong as the diesels or chems of this world (which i find a little too strong and mongy for everyday use tbh)
smell is of sherbet fruity sweets and slightly acerbic - reminiscent of cherrys - and a musky smell too.

big up to Mr G for saving these precious genetics

VG

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I recently picked up some cherry chunk seeds and have 1 in flower. Ill post up a pic when light comes on

timmy

I really want to get my hands on some of these beans! Anyone got any idea if and when I can get some?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rusty420, are those CB's from Mr. G's beans and how did they turn out mang? ;)

Also, bump! :smoke out:

Rusty420

sotf, yes and they are in flower still..some look to be 8 weekers, couple look later..:)..6weeks in now..:)....fn1's in a couple girls..:D

VerdantGreen, my #7 looks like your #1...what lights were they under?..:chin:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mate i think mine were flowered under a sunmaster dual spectrum hps.

the greener pheno was a bit quicker for me.

VG

Rusty420

im loving these plants..:) was wondering if a mh was the reason the colours showed for you n not me, but i guess i just didnt get a pink girl, one boy looks like the veg pics of the pink one you had, will see what his pollen does come the time to flower the rest of the males..:D

pics soon, i over vegged a bit some yellowed early...:)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool man, very excited to see what comes from these genetics. I would love to grow out some of these genes sometimes for the head! :good:

Looking fwd to updates & pics, much love :joint:

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
6 feet tall and nearly done..this is an interesting phenotype of Mr. G's Cherry Bomb...very dense rock hard nuggets.

picture.php

WelderDan

Veteran
Funny, I just put a few CB beans into paper towels and I come back to find this thread again.

Must be a sign

Latest posts

Latest posts