What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sprayer / mister For aeroponic system

C

Chipleader

High guys i wonder wich kind of sprayer / mister to order for change the one i got with my apollo unit ....
i want something with a drop let around 50/80 micron no less no more and 360 °
I have find some in brass and some in plastic do you have any experience with some mister ? i dont want to buy the wrong one :)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don’t true misters require a high pressure pump?

Most folks just use the cheap irrigation sprayers that run off a drip line.

C

Chipleader

picture.php

Of course they need HP pump :)
i think i got one :D
But im still looking for the best sprayer / mister i can get :D
If anyone can give me some advice about that it would be very appreciated ;)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You may be on your own w this project.
I’ve only seen one other TRUE high pressure system and that was years ago.

C

Chipleader

I know that !!!! its very hard to have some good info on the HP aeroponic but im pretty sure some folks will give me some clue :D
My first run of aeroponic was saved by some folks here ;)
Feel free to give any advice is welcome :woohoo:

Drop That Sound

Ive contemplated rigging up multiple electric pressure washers (free or cheap), one per large grow container, and building sprayer manifold lines/loops (that plug in right where the jet nozzles normally do).

I would also like to know what misters would work best with a setup like this.

Hi chipleader. I recently tested a lot of nozzles for a project. The best nozzles I found are these: https://www.ikeuchi.us/eng/products/spray/1ryutai/202
I tested them vs many chinese brands including direct impingement from china and bete (some were good but not nearly as good as the ikeuchi). The smallest one (smallest orifice) is the one I use with my pump (~340 psi but very low volume). It has a very consistent droplet output in terms of the pattern (some are very asymmetrical as you likely know) and the droplet consistency is excellent. The nozzles are ceramic.

Latest posts

Latest posts