What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barcelona

oldchuck

Veteran
Today we must mourn the people run down in Barcelona, 13 killed and 100 injured by an ordinary vehicle driven by some maniac. We must remember these events and do what we can to end them. What a wonder humans are in their atrocities.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Hope they find the driver... still on the loose.

I hear Jorge Cervantes recently moved back to Barcelona full time, hope he and his wife Estella are OK.

Violence is NOT the answer.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It's a shame ...and its hard for me to understand the desire to harm people you have never met.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those poor people and their families.

Pure dumbfuckery at it's finest I'm afraid.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blessings and Light to the victims and families of those in Barcelona,,,,
I am sorry but at moments like this my compassion and empathy go out the window !
And I want blood,,,,time to have a spliff I think,,,s2

zamzia

Veteran
Blessings and Light to the victims and families of those in Barcelona,,,,
I am sorry but at moments like this my compassion and empathy go out the window !
And I want blood,,,,time to have a spliff I think,,,s2

Seconded s2. It's a shame the filth shot and killed some of the thicktards. They should be caught and tortured daily until they die of old age.

mack 10

Veteran
I'm down with some torture.
As they deserve it.
Sick f.....s

Hope all Barcelona fam is good.

oldchuck

Veteran
No, revenge is not a sufficient answer. We have enough blood in the streets already. Adding more will only make things even worse.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I see where your coming from Chuck and the " you kill one of ours! Then we will kill 20 of yours ".
is NOT the attitude but I saw the blood stains on the streets of Borough Market a little while back so I hope you understand people's initial reactions,:tiphat:,,,,s2:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Fkin retards. How brave they must have felt attacking unarmed people...
hate is not the answer, but it's hard not to hate at times like this.

All thoughts with the injured and bereaved.

kaochiu

Veteran
The victims came from thirty five different nations. These psycopaths attacked people of thirty five different nations that came from all corners of Earth. Who's their enemy?
No Tinc Por.

Latest posts

Latest posts