What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Making OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I received my Strawberry Kush Breath seeds on May 4th and dunked one in a cup for a few days and sowed it a couple days ago. She just sprouted through!, I'll get a pic in the next few!

Dakine

Veteran
Just got mine as well, I got 2 soaking. 1 of them looked like it was partially cracked/open when I went to soak em. It also dropped to the bottom of the cup immediately..

Im so happy i get to test some Strawberry Kush Breathe out!

EDIT- 18hours, both seeds are showing small tap roots poking out!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Hash did u work it out to get your pack from chief keef ?
To all the testers thank you guys keep up the good work.Theres a 98 % germ rate which is great news these are getting list soon as the test grows are complete

Hash2k

Hash did u work it out to get your pack from chief keef ?
To all the testers thank you guys keep up the good work.Theres a 98 % germ rate which is great news these are getting list soon as the test grows are complete

I dm'ed hima nd wrote on the lakes today,im patient my g i appreciate the chance to acquire!...let em know bout me

Dakine

Veteran
Daks Update

Daks Update

Yay!! So the 3rd seed I tried to germinate has finally popped soil surface. This makes us at 2 Strawberry Kush Breathes, 1` out of the first 2 seesd didnt germinate.. Not suprising though because it was smashed and I just wanted to give it A shot!

Just so everyone knows, this newest seedling will actually be called Phenotype/Plant #1, and the other seedling will be Phenotype/Plant #2. Only because #2 was already labeled..

Heres the newest addition to the fam! Strawberry Kush Breathe #1!!

rockymountainJ

Few days back, they are popping through soil now. Will get pics tommorow. 2 SKBreath 1 Confusionbreath, 2 more blues clues. Popped a few more SKbreath.... lets hope fem!!!!! Thanks Wcs!!
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
New cross in flower Headfuck F3/Gorilla Fuck v2/GB #6 x Headfuck

New cross in flower Headfuck F3/Gorilla Fuck v2/GB #6 x Headfuck

Headfuck was used to make Gorilla Fuck were making the v2 version also hitting the notorious Gb #6 with the headfuck male the Headfuck is what gave the Gorilla fuck its pink and red fade Headfuck is blockhead x thunder fuck.I just ran headfuck and its what a white strain is all about completely frosted with a very nice yield.I wanted to keep the headfuck strain around so we searched for a male and that looked identical to the Gorilla fuck father with the same smell once we found him we put his ass through the riger to make sure he didnt pull a Bruce jenner.

DJXX

Veteran
Headfuck was used to make Gorilla Fuck were making the v2 version also hitting the notorious Gb #6 with the headfuck male the Headfuck is what gave the Gorilla fuck its pink and red fade Headfuck is blockhead x thunder fuck.I just ran headfuck and its what a white strain is all about completely frosted with a very nice yield.I wanted to keep the headfuck strain around so we searched for a male and that looked identical to the Gorilla fuck father with the same smell once we found him we put his ass through the riger to make sure he didnt pull a Bruce jenner.
u are just killin it...love to play with a few of your creations... especially that Gorilla Fuck...i have never used that word so many times...we have a potty mouth jar at home for you...lol..just noticed you have been on here since 04....think ur the oldest member i have met..keep killin it...DJXX

Hash2k

You gotta let the these n*ggas breathe man....keep dropping that heat...been in the studio..may have something SKB for ya..