What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
14413DSC00196.JPG

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet is not what the cheese is. The blues was sweet the cheese has a lack of sweetness it's pure afghan black hash flavour with a berry backbone

It's just a matter of time till I bump into the right people. I'm not really trying hard to get it back. I'm keeping an eye out just not going crack head style on the search

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's the proper cheese Cut Rick has... If it ain't got the purple the foxtails the cut through walls and glass smell, the luminous colour the sideways veg growth, blond hash, red stems the berry and the doubles of the Maple leaf then it probably aint...

The test for the berry stink is pH. To high or too low or out of sync with the tank refills and it aint coming out..

In soil it comes every grow if you dry it properly. The cure is what happens from 6 months to a couple of years. It gets better. It's dominant trait in cheese the stink.. Hydro kills it's emergence and hinders plants performance, not yields... Nutes block terpenes. You can't chop a whole plant hang it and expect a 10 week cycle of shit and NaCl to come out with the sugars in a 2 day sweat as it wilts....

High feed makes it mould too..

Cheese is smelly because it has the 4 base/primary terpenes. All these 100's of un listed terpenoids are derrived from these 4, it's raw smell.. All plants should smell as they taste.

I prefer the lowers, they hold less N..

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's the mendelin.. Once you cross it you cannot reinforce it further. Cheese is a P1 line for those hybrids, or older still, it's part of a Di hybrid made from 'Old World' stuff, most of which provenance was culled so as to narrow the genetis into the hands of a few or possibly erradicate it depending on the stories you believe.. A plot to rule the dope game..

That's what I belive it to be when folks talk of the haze Nev got wasn't the best genetics they had. Ra Ra ra, as it proved to be the best anyone could manage to date..

The line they sold was of the di or whatever but not the 'Peremier' line. "It was all in there and all that was needed though"

If it's recessive, that easy to spot without Pylos..That's why numbers matter so much.. But we smell cheese to fcuk so it must be the double ;).. Back then GC was the method to get perfect results! You can get good results classically by the eye using larger numbers as done for hash but with the aid of science & technology you can find pure profiles faster. With males there's 100,000 million more chances of a match in one plant that in a female reversed so using tech you'd need to test more plants that way these days. You can test males with 16% THC 16% CBD. Female seed or fem's with THCV are not 100% medicinal and are unneeded unless fixing a trait or for production, I'd still like them though, The Duch law's gone no THC/THCV. In America it don't matter :biggrin: but you can be busted by the feds, can't spend the money properly they say. The 'Fem' seed boom I believe was a cop out recently for produceing commercial amounts of Crappy 'Certified' grade seed from 'white label'not even Pre-basic when speaking about them in their true botanical rank. 'Inexperience' The coatings were probably only to sell badly made or inferior seeds aimed mostly though from the big need to hide the perianth markings from the concerned eyes and to give the poor seed some viability.

For finding pure plants for patients needs it cool..

Mayhem84

Plus the taste of black hash and berries sounds so special pls get her out 2 many shit cuts saying its cheese were i am in london

Cheesegez

ill get some pics up tonight boys , best weed ive ever smoke is the uk cheese cut by far... I haven't seen anything come close to the taste of the true uk cheda

it stinks like fuck I can smell it in the other field lol and shes inside obviously ,, smelliest weed ive every grown by far..ive got purple stems half way there lol

and for those who say cheese is shite.. defo smoking too much big buddah ,to me its a shame that people crossed it with Afghani. now its all a big deception game thanks to arjan or whatever from green house seeds..
now people say cheese I just laugh they have no idea what proper cheese is....
fingers crosses shes the one:biggrin:

Ric are you looking for her or in possession of lol confused

Dave .. so your soil all the way mate or just when its comes to terpene production?

thanks for your input boys

peace CG

Cheesegez

That's the proper cheese Cut Rick has... If it ain't got the purple the foxtails the cut through walls and glass smell, the luminous colour the sideways veg growth, blond hash, red stems the berry and the doubles of the Maple leaf then it probably aint...

The test for the berry stink is pH. To high or too low or out of sync with the tank refills and it aint coming out..

In soil it comes every grow if you dry it properly. The cure is what happens from 6 months to a couple of years. It gets better. It's dominant trait in cheese the stink.. Hydro kills it's emergence and hinders plants performance, not yields... Nutes block terpenes. You can't chop a whole plant hang it and expect a 10 week cycle of shit and NaCl to come out with the sugars in a 2 day sweat as it wilts....

High feed makes it mould too..

Cheese is smelly because it has the 4 base/primary terpenes. All these 100's of un listed terpenoids are derrived from these 4, it's raw smell.. All plants should smell as they taste.

I prefer the lowers, they hold less N..

I've just noticed that tbf .. The maple leaf formation of Rics cut in veg
Never seen that before man .. Suppose it confirm that this cut is just another immatation of the real cut .. Man I feel like cutting em down :moon:
Ric if you ever do find her again...
I'd do anything you asked 😂

ForTheLove

Veteran
Ahhh, brings bk sweet, stinky memories of this gal.

Its been acouple of yrs for me, but you can't forget the real deal bright side cut once you've grown her.

Ohhh happy day they were..... Thanks for the memories boys;)

Be nice to know she was about abit more - jus so more heads got to know that real real uk cheese, rather than so many of the so callled 'cheese' cuts that go about locally/nationally.

PLR&£... ALL

Latest posts

Latest posts