What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vape pens likes and dislikes

DeltaIX

I'm surprised you haven't gotten any response in the 3 weeks since your original post. I'm also interested in finding out what people think of the vape pens. I've seen them, but haven't tried one. Is anyone else vaping with one of these pens? Let us know how you like them & how effective they are.

el clandestino

super chato
I dont know if my Thermovape T1 is a pen ,but it is a portable vape and it works great. I like it alot and I can use it just about anywhere without attracting any attention. I had to get away from the whole lighter and hand pipe thing. I dont have my digi cam or I would post up some pics of it. Peace.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Wife bought me an Atmos but I haven't tried it yet

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
funny my friend just bought a bunch out in CA so was looking into them...

the Atmos is more in my price range if anyone's used one

what if I would mainly be using dry herb vs oil?

Bluewidow

I've been using my vape pens for 3-4 years now, I find them quite useful on roadtrips/concerts etc. Although I don't ever use them when I can get my vape out.

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
krunch help a brotha out I have the followign pens , omicron , omicron v2 , hate them
also have a 710 pen and a 710 micro , i dont like them either , and I have the micro Gpen, and I liked it at 1st but now I hate it too , was at a party and my bro gave me a pen that uses VG I think and its the best pen I have used to date , I think its a ego-ctwist, I either make bho or qwet extract < recently tried foafs method of using 190 proof alcohol @ 4ml/ G of extract and it worx ok so far , krunch how do I vape up my shit like a DR. with these pens?....

TS

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
All i know is ego c upgrade and kanger carts lol. Still havent bought one though. I just put a dab on a bowl and im good for a while :joint:

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
whats the best vape pen for plant matter. not one for the oils and such, just the plain gunj

Not really a pen but it is small and very portable, Magic Flight Launch Box! Since I got it I don't roll any more. lasts longer with a more intense high, wish I had gotten one a LONG time ago!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
How many tokes you get with one of those batteries with the MFLB?
It's not a normal battery if i'm correct?

And is "The Kube" the same thing as MFLB, looks to be a bit cheaper copy, anybody have one of those?

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
I get about 6 sessions with a battery and then re-charge it. It's a AA rechargeable battery with the outer cover removed, you can take a 2000 Mh or greater rechargeable battery and remove the cover and adhesive so it can be used in the MFLB. The negative ground is the bare battery casing.

I don't know anything about the Kube, but the MFLB can be bought on eBay for about $75 and has a lifetime warranty.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used an atmos raw for along time.
It recently crapped out on me and had to buy a micro g pen.
So far no complaints, and I found replacement coils on eBay cheap.

The Bull

I have 2 RU VAPED pens the mini& the supreme. Both good . waxes & butter only . I also got the O-pen it comes with 250mg or 500mg cartridges. The battery is good for 500 charges each charge good for 500 tokes. But today I bought the gold oil pen. Only holds gold oil cartridges, But that gold oil is the strongest of anything on the market today. I've been smoking weed for over35 years. These pens are the next best thing. Very discreet.Also they have these disposable pens called Happy Jacks, 20 bucks about 50 tokes They look like those E-cigs. Try one of those and see what you think.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I have a keager evod (my first and only).. made some 'juice' vegetable glycerine and 'lifesaver'.. it hits like crazy.. use a silver surfer vape at home and hits from the pen are bigger/fuller but the ssv get me 'rite' mobetter.. should one bake the herb first (decarbonize??) .. is/are there threads with recipes and procedures.. I cant seem to find the right words for the search option..?

Latest posts

Latest posts