What's new

INSANE ... 9/10 F/M ratio on OG CHEM ...WTF !!!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
well just as the title says.... got a pack of OG CHEM... last NOV...
germinated the whole pack.... 10/10 ... popped tailz
Vegged out under 4' 8bulb t-5's + 400 MH.... 45 days....1gal potz
been in flower to sex since......1/3/12......and after multiple attempts to disbelieve and avoid the truth.......9 out of 10 REG seeds have provided me with NINE killer FEM<ALES......unreal odds...almost too hard to accept.
I do keep my Veg area tight w/ g8t enviro.... stable temps... good air flow and use only Blu bulbs..... for Veg spectrum....
BUT ~ STILL.... I'm no genius savant... or g00d luck charm.....or am I...............
I have had sum really good rates in the last few months w/ House of Love.....M/F ratio's..... just thought it was my luck or lucky beans....

BUT .... NOW with these.....I'm perplexed and wonder if there was a FEM experiment on the CGS side.... that got mislabeled....
or what......BELIEVE ME .... NO Complaint's.... @ all
just tripping my brain over the number of females in one pack.....

oh and the smell is wicked FUNKY blammalamma divine......
as in perfect0

all I can say is blessedBE the CGS
and thank U
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Way to go yort....with that many girls u are sure to find at least 2-3 keepers if not more lol. Good vibez!

CurbsideService

I dont know there secret, but, i have always had great f/m ratios from CSG. Obviously dont cut any corners when it comes to there selections for breeding.

yortbogey

Veteran
thank U gentleman.... looks like I'm going to flower 4...
keep 4 for future growth and cloning...
and give one away too a friend in need....
BUT over all the Female ratio is off~the~hook

I'll have to snag sum more beans from U guyz......
the success is to g00d to resist.....

I

Iron_Lion

I dont know there secret, but, i have always had great f/m ratios from CSG. Obviously dont cut any corners when it comes to there selections for breeding.

You seem to get loads of females when you use an S1 against a regular male.

I dont know about the OGChem but their UK chem says it uses OrgnKids OG S1.

I think as the legend goes OG itself is an S1.

I think it's Peyote Purple that is known for the same thing.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
nice but that means some one is getting 9 out of 10 males in there pack -=P

Gooey

not necc true poopy. i know what your saying but odds dont work that way clearly...he is just as likely to get the same ratio as he is to get all males if he were to replicate...good shit man, i got alot of selections to make and i hope to not have that many outta each of my packs lol to many girls, what a fun ny problem...enjoy yort

yortbogey

Veteran
the even funnier part is the dam strain clones in under 7 dys in my OxyCloner.....
know I got another 35 OGchem clones.......oh what a wicked web we weave.......

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice...the og chems I have goin now root up quik even using rapid rooters. 7-10days max. I just got a thread goin with some of the girls I have in bloom now. Take a peek :)

I

Iron_Lion

the even funnier part is the dam strain clones in under 7 dys in my OxyCloner.....
know I got another 35 OGchem clones.......oh what a wicked web we weave.......

That's amazing, especially for an OG cross.

Anything I have grown with OG in it usually takes forever to root, in both RR's and aero.