Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT

Thread Title Search
Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-05-2012, 05:42 PM #181
AOD2012
I have the key, now i need to find the lock..

AOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of lightAOD2012 is a glorious beacon of light
Hey man, luckily it was something you can recover from, was starting to think the worst! Positive thinking goes along way, and this will just be something you bounce back from stronger then before.

Keep it green homey.

aod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshine* View Post
Dont put much faith in shit u read , instead put faith in what u learn through practical application.
Quote:
The beauty of the cannabis trade is that it, while providing the high risk/reward levels of any profitable illegal business, unlike most other illegal businesses is one that can be done without in any way compromising one's moral standing or principles. The provision of cannabis to the existing market is, almost uniquely among illegal business endeavors, potentially not tainted by the harm it does to others. It can be done in a completely ethical way- even if it isn't always, it can be.

*Disclaimer* All pictures and written material are completely fictitious in nature, and in no way, matter or form a realistic depiction of my life. All of this is for entertainment purposes only.

Link-Library
AOD2012 is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 05:54 PM #182
420ish

420ish has a spectacular aura about420ish has a spectacular aura about420ish has a spectacular aura about420ish has a spectacular aura about
hopefully it will be smooth sailing for a while!
420ish is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 08:01 PM #183
username474

username474 will become famous soon enoughusername474 will become famous soon enough
I am sorry to hear about your month, it looks like things could have been worse though. Investing in one of these could help in the future https://www.diycontrols.com/p-6268-se...-fgd-0400.aspx , keep your head up.
username474 is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 09:02 PM #184
catalyte

catalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to allcatalyte is a name known to all
that is messed up (all those probs)

I'm starting to think there may be some probs with the electrical work in the bldg if your AC's keep conking out like that.... it's worth a look at this point....
catalyte is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 01:39 AM #185
TommyTwoColas

TommyTwoColas will become famous soon enoughTommyTwoColas will become famous soon enough
Hey man, great attitude and I'm confident you'll be better for it - as you said, without winter, the summer wouldn't be as sweet

FWIW, I have one of these and consider them to be fairly essential - lets you know IMMEDIATELY if there's a problem (will text/email your phone):

https://www.ambientweather.com/latx60uset.html

EDIT: God damn, I bought mine a year or two ago for $40.............talk about inflation.
TommyTwoColas is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:37 AM #186
high life 45
Seen your Member?

high life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to allhigh life 45 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTwoColas View Post
Nice! I have been looking at those cameras that you can view from your phone but this seems abit more practical.

Food is medicine, medicine is food.

high life 45 is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 01:48 PM #187
jonesb

jonesb has a spectacular aura aboutjonesb has a spectacular aura aboutjonesb has a spectacular aura about
I have an extra exhaust fan hooked up to my environmental controller, if the ac craps out the fan kicks on, I want to get the sentinel mdt-1 that has an overtemp sensor that will shut off the lights until the temp drops.

Best of Luck
jonesb is offline Quote

Old 04-19-2012, 12:33 PM #188
zamzia

zamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to beholdzamzia is a splendid one to behold
Worst of luck. Sorry to hear about that. Hope things are on the mend now?
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2012, 08:58 PM #189
Cabron

Cabron is just really niceCabron is just really niceCabron is just really niceCabron is just really niceCabron is just really niceCabron is just really niceCabron is just really niceCabron is just really niceCabron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post
GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE YOU ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

BUT.....

I don't think ANYONE can catch HEATH.....

simply because, i SERIOUSLY think he's NOT truthful....

and you are ????

lol....

nice ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabron
I'm being very specific...
I have a particular cut that was Obsoul33t's aliendawg ,,as in specific plant
chemD , ECSD,,,,ya get the pic ??

Your grow and all the ones you are directing me to are V1 or V2 and other
grows from the seeds..

Krunchbubble quote
Mine was from seed?

Funny, because THE CLONE of Aliendog, came from OBS himself, as in, I know him....

About as Aliendog as you can get....

AND I Walk The Walk... No Reservations Here. If I Offended Someone, OH WELL! Never Said I Was Nice, Just Good.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble
Mine was from seed?

Funny, because THE CLONE of Aliendog, came from OBS himself, as in, I know him....

About as Aliendog as you can get....

here's your thread. you said it came from seed..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....light=aliendog

Quote:
thinking i may colloidal silver the aliendog, but i still have 1/2 the ORIGINAL pack that THIS aliendog came in to find a male....

and another one of your threads:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....light=aliendog

Quote:
these are from seed, straight from the breeder's hands......