What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

Birmaan

Mixed trim - 70mic - 45 sec -
20230428_083902.jpg
20230428_083852.jpg

Breakfast

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
In December, I very carefully kept these three separated when I did the bubble run and through shaving and drying and hot bottling etc.

Now I can't remember which is which. :rolleyes: I may have been stoned . . . . ;)

They are all Greenhouse's The Church but one is first run, another is general run and the third is . . . ? 159 - 45u Machine washed. Aged for 3 months.

church-threesome.jpg

Anyways, just under 6 grams of goodness.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
And then there is this one. I did the wash last December as well using 4 month old Burning Bush which Charles told me was developed as a hash maker for a Middle Eastern outdoor grower. A great exotic smell - very spicey with some citrus some decay. I bottled it in December and again yesterday. While it looks nice and clean - which was my goal - it's a bit chalky. I filtered to 45u but I guess I should have stopped at 73u. I heated it and massaged it today and I will bottle it again

The general wash:

burning-bush-hash.jpg

One minute first wash:

burning-bush-hash-first.jpg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Last one might be the type of trichs... doesn't look too oily but would sure make a nice blonde

It was an out-of-control sativa. I had to supercrop the main stalk to keep it from bouncing off the light. Except for the very dry texture, the hash is very, very good.

As for The Church, this was my 2nd Church grow and my 2nd wash. I quite like it as a flower smoke and as hash,

oldmaninbc

And then there is this one. I did the wash last December as well using 4 month old Burning Bush which Charles told me was developed as a hash maker for a Middle Eastern outdoor grower. A great exotic smell - very spicey with some citrus some decay. I bottled it in December and again yesterday. While it looks nice and clean - which was my goal - it's a bit chalky. I filtered to 45u but I guess I should have stopped at 73u. I heated it and massaged it today and I will bottle it again

The general wash:

View attachment 18978466

One minute first wash:

View attachment 18978467
Growing up in Ontario during the 60s hash was the dominant form of THC. My mind starts reeling when I think of those years, all the different varieties of hash.

I can't say that I have in recent years used much hash in cookie making but I would like to give it a try, I can no longer smoke, only edibles. Also at the same time I no longer like very strong doses of THC, in my older age I seem more concerned with how it makes me feel rather than just the punch of THC.

I have some shake and a few buds I could play with, just have to figure out the best way to separate the resin from the plant material, I don't want to spend any money so I have to work with what is available at home I have some silk that was used in the flour milling industry, I have used it before but did not seem to gather up much resin, the silk has very, very small holes. Any suggestions?