What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ALOE VERA

h.h.

Veteran
Aloe ( /ælˈoʊi/, /ˈæloʊi, ˈæloʊ/), also written Aloë, is a genus containing over 500 species of flowering succulent plants.[3] The most widely known species is Aloe vera, or "true aloe", so called because it is cultivated as the standard source of so-called "aloe vera" for assorted pharmaceutical purposes.[4] Other species, such as Aloe ferox, also are cultivated or harvested from the wild for similar applications.
wiki

Aloe Vera really doesn’t contribute much. Gel. Other plants are included that provide nitrogen and all.

Can you mix fresh aloe and neem for a spray? like 1inch of fresh fillet flesh blended up and 1tbs of neem, couple drops dish soap and 1gal of water sound good?

I was gladlly surprised when I got 100% success rate with my first batch of aloe+perlite cloning! What a wonderful plant...

How did you go about it?...Can you elaborate a bit?

Did you just use some blended up aloe flesh mixed with perlite and poke the clone/cutting into that mix?

BambinoOG

How did you go about it?...Can you elaborate a bit?

Did you just use some blended up aloe flesh mixed with perlite and poke the clone/cutting into that mix?

I remember 1 time i stuck a bunch of cuttings in a slice of aloe vera and 2 hours later were almost dead! Terrible time almost lost that cut

mexweed

Veteran
got some organic 100% aloe gel for cloning, a seed sprouted lol

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts