What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Goldfinger' - Malawi Gold X Flo

nice job monk. Elevator man, that cross sounds killer, i especially liked the looks of the purple stemmed pheno. nice job on the cross!

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Yeah, mine always crackles as it burns - it's weird, as no other strain does - I assumed everyone else's would too! Strange. But the cotton-mouth effect is almost instant with me, especially the first one of the day. Which is usually spectacular...;)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread :yes:

Here's your Gold Finger ,, mid-flower ,, last season

picture.php

peace n flowers

Solidopc

I have received and rooted 2 cuttings of this goldfinger. Infact by conididence, i think it maybe the same cut that Docleaf just posted a picture of.

I was searching for information on the stretch i should expect from this cut. I was hoping i could pot them up into 9 litre pots, and put them into flower after a few days veg, and get a plant about 2-3 foot at finish. Is that about right? I dont want to veg it longer and end up with some massive beast of a plant.

Also, what is the aromas and flavours of this cross? I dont know anything about it bar the genetics. Thanks for any info.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
There is only the one cut going round, so don't worry about variants! It's not too stretchy really, and a little training will keep it under control - quite manageable under lights.

The flavours are a berry/lavender mix, predominately, with an earthy, spicy background - really delicious and 'olde-fashioned'. Should be eleven weeks, but let it go to twelve if you can resist the temptation to chop ;)

M

Marathanman

I've got a Goldfinger in veg will be growing her Scrog style can't wait.

G

guest194

The Goldfinger is still going this cutting must be the Flo Dominant one. Its only at seven weeks flower so they should be some chunky buds by the time it has finished. Surprisingly very managable not at all like a typical sativa.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
You got it in Turkey? Wow -that's impressive. Well, I have no idea which cut you have, as I only passed one round in the UK, but there were some seeds grown out in Spain a while back, so maybe from those?

Latest posts

Latest posts