What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Spice

G

beautiful pics....i too heard the black spice was very potent....have you kept a male around?

G

its real bomb, is that the cut op used to run or did you find your own pheno before they all sold out.

Damnit i wish i could find some of these beans. I had 5 left along with some pollen but i moved across country and by the time i found them. And got around to trying to pop them they wouldnt pop no matter what i tried and the pollen was bad soo i couldnt even make a cross. Im acrually gonna make a post and see if i cant get someone to send some in lol this was in my top 5 for most potent strains ever and thats some stiff competition and very well coulda been #1. I used to use it as prank weed lol guys would talk shit about how theyve smoked the best weed in the world ect. 2 bong rips later they would be drooling on their chin puking and in the fetal posistion on my couch for 12 hours claiming i laced it with pcp or some stupid shit lmao

Wow that's a score! I thought about emailing him. I messaged him on FB to see if i could get a few as freebies if i made an order but he doesnt get on there i don't think. Idk, ive been searching for awhile.

I don't think I've found another strain that hits you like black spice. Its been quite awhile, and with the strains out now it would be interesting to see if it still has the punch that i remember.

kindfolk

Dman is an old buddy��
I ran his Orange Spice back in the day as well as PG13Widow
is he still around?
if you find him please tell him kindfolk says hello✌��

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that orange spice was good i remember that being one of my first few proper grows.

saw his seeds for sale again recently, i have his exotic spice & dream team f2 on the way