What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A great day to be a brown or black british person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats funny because you just described yourself, not me lol.

You are deluded, making biased, baseless assumptions and implausible claims despite all evidence to the contrary.

You're always good for a laugh.

The Western industrial revolution was underpinned by what?

Ah yes. The scholars of the Middle East.

Too bad for some history isn't as black and white as they would like.

Brexit and Trump are hiccups. Without those massive blinkers you strap on daily, you would see what others do.

We're losing ground to China by the day and twits like yourself are sitting fat and smug, so very pleased with yourselves that no one else can play with your toys.

You really think the way to counter the rise of the East is fracturing the West?

Spaventa

Veteran
The Western industrial revolution was underpinned by what?

The English.

https://webs.bcp.org/sites/vcleary/ModernWorldHistoryTextbook/IndustrialRevolution/IRbegins.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Revolution

Don't you know anything true?

Too bad for some history isn't as black and white as they would like.

The irony here is that I didn't claim "all" - that would be ridiculous and more your style, I said "most" and I stand by it.

Brexit and Trump are hiccups.

No, they were the death rattle of globalism, leftism and the democrats :)

If you are concerned about China dominating the west and had a clue, you would support Trump.
If you are concerned about Britain, you would want to see us free to trade independently with any nation on terms of our choosing. You would know that we are the EUs largest single export market and a bigger loss to them than they are to us. The only people who voted to remain are the unintelligent and those with a personal interest or incentive to remain. I suspect you are among the former.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Why is it that threads that touch on quite passionate topics, as we see here, always seem to end up with members insulting one another over their views?

I'm all for debate on touchy subjects, but when the thread leads to members being denigrated with insults then it sullies the discourse and makes me think that we can't discuss topics of this nature with the maturity required for them to succeed.

Already I have had members reporting this thread as toxic, so I am going to close it before it gets any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.