What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A great day to be a brown or black british person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaventa

Veteran
I would like to give racism a try. Maybe one day when I discover what race I am?... IN other news I am about to bite into a medicated cup cake, red velvet center with a yoghurt icing!

Racism or own group preference, is the default, hardwired instinct for all living species. Racial equality, racial tolerance and multiculturalism are recent constructs. If not, there would only be one race by now because of unfettered interbreeding between races. Racism is the very reason that there are still diverse cultures and ethnicities today - if we had all got along historically, we would have one mixed race, one language and one belief system. If you want to preserve cultures and ethnicities, you have to keep them separate. If racial diversity is beautiful, to be preserved, then races are to be preserved, all of them, equally.

What defines us.....divides us.

exactly

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes, but how do you go about preserving the races without being accused of being somewhere between Dr Mengele and Dr Frankenstein?

Can anyone attest to what is absolute racial purity?....(are we not all poly-hybrids?)

....and are we not all just Homo-Sapiens (or Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens?) are there any sub-species of humanity still in existence. Any Neanderthals or Cro Magnon's around still?

kickarse

Its the bludgers I don't like
got their hand out for every bloody thing, like everyone else owes them a living
it doesn't matter what colour you are, get off your arse and get a haircut and a real job
now is that racist ?,
thinking they're to good to work and the rest of us aren't is that racist?

Spaventa

Veteran
Yes, but how do you go about preserving the races without being accused of being somewhere between Dr Mengele and Dr Frankenstein?

Can anyone attest to what is absolute racial purity?....(are we not all poly-hybrids?)

....and are we not all just Homo-Sapiens (or Homo-Sapiens-Sapiens?) are there any sub-species of humanity still in existence. Any Neanderthals or Cro Magnon's around still?

We don't have to get into genetics - the big differences between the races and cultures are well established and plainly observable.

The element you allude to with your bizarre equivalences is misguided - I do not suggest forcing anyone to do anything let alone do anything to them - I'm not with the send them all home" crowd lol

I just think we need to stop mass migration from different cultures. The controllers keep 3rd world countries poor, the middle east at war so they can flood the west and drive living standards down for us.

My philosophy on it is this - races don't just have differences - they have conflicting differences that don't mix anyway you cut it. Tolerance is bullshit. Who wants to tolerate anything? fix it or throw it away. I say lets not mix the dogs up with the cats

G

Racism was created by Science (different races etc), Science has now also destroyed it (for Britain at least) but for some people this fact goes over their heads:tiphat:

Your comment is racist in itself

:laughing:

Why is it the real racist in the room is absolutely sure that non whites cant be racists. See it over and over. The person who brings race into play for no reason other than to stir up racial discord is always a huge racist.

Spaventa

Veteran
All people, dogs and cats are racist. What defines us, as Gypsy wisely pointed out, is our humanity. Thats what governs, tempers and overcomes the animal instincts to prefer our own kind and reject others. we need this because you cant put the toothpaste back in the tube when it comes to migration.

troutman

Seed Whore
All people, dogs and cats are racist.

No racism there. :)

hqdefault.jpg

bilko

so its ok for you to point the finger and accuse me but not vice versa? Lets recall who cast the first stone...oh you and hazy

You're an ignorant hypocrite & your posts in this thread confirm that:tiphat:

look at the facts dear boy look at your comments and look in between the lines here is your words not mine and then decide who is racist and also a ignorant hypocrite :huggg:

1. the same colour as me! hahahahahahahaha

2. i can tell THEM to go back

3. non white british born and bred person

4. my own country (which incidentally hasn't existed since being annexed into the british empire

5. the colour of my skin

6. "we" don't have a country of our own)

7. immigrants

8. https://youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

9. resident racists

10. Your comment is racist in itself

chill out Rox we are all human my blood is the same colour as yours whether you like it or not :huggg: dont dig this hole any deeper than whats on display for all to see let it go :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
look at the facts dear boy look at your comments and look in between the lines here is your words not mine and then decide who is racist and also a ignorant hypocrite :huggg:

1. the same colour as me! hahahahahahahaha

2. i can tell THEM to go back

3. non white british born and bred person

4. my own country (which incidentally hasn't existed since being annexed into the british empire

5. the colour of my skin

6. "we" don't have a country of our own)

7. immigrants

8. https://youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

9. resident racists

10. Your comment is racist in itself

chill out Rox we are all human my blood is the same colour as yours whether you like it or not :huggg: dont dig this hole any deeper than whats on display for all to see let it go :)

that's more like textbook bigotry, not racism.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
In this day and age so many say they are the victims of some sort of oppression or another, real or otherwise....often exaggerated and even imagined in some cases ..

To try and put it into perspective it is good to try and have a reasonable understanding of the history of social evolution, and look back to how our ancestors used to live, the hardships and prejudices they suffered within their lives to realize that we have come a long way forward already since then, and our lives generally are safer and longer in comparison.

Today we often hear about some group or another screaming about some form of social injustice, actively, even violently demonstrating about it in public, and then walking away free to live another day. 100 years ago, and even still today in many parts that might well have got you shot/hung....or at least jailed.

Sometimes its best to reflect upon how lucky we are to live in modern times, and to know that you need to compare the present with the not so distant past.

Things could always be better, but they could also be a heck of a lot worse.

brown_thumb

My ex-wife and I made it a point to never speak of such things to our son. We didn't allow him to be exposed to television or written material that subscribed to that kind of silliness. He hadn't a clue regarding the so-called 'differences' among people of varying race, color, religion, etc.

When he started school at age six he came home one day and said, "Dad, there's a girl in my class who's so pretty that she's purple". I asked his teacher and sure enough, she was black. My wife and I decided not to explain it to him, yet. A few days later he returned from school confused and asking what certain words mean. We then had no choice but to try and explain things to him. He became very hurt and extremely angry at the kids who were being cruel to others, due to being raised as ignorant hateful racists and bigots. He kept asking, "But why?!" All we could tell him was, "There is no logic or reason in it. Many people just keep passing on the same ignorance and hatred, generation after generation".

The wisdom of innocent children... we can all learn from them.

Spaventa

Veteran
My ex-wife and I made it a point to never speak of such things to our son. We didn't allow him to be exposed to television or written material that subscribed to that kind of silliness. He hadn't a clue regarding the so-called 'differences' among people of varying race, color, religion, etc.

When he started school at age six he came home one day and said, "Dad, there's a girl in my class who's so pretty that she's purple". I asked his teacher and sure enough, she was black. My wife and I decided not to explain it to him, yet. A few days later he returned from school confused and asking what certain words mean. We then had no choice but to try and explain things to him. He became very hurt and extremely angry at the kids who were being cruel to others, due to being raised as ignorant hateful racists and bigots. He kept asking, "But why?!" All we could tell him was, "There is no logic or reason in it. Many people just keep passing on the same ignorance and hatred, generation after generation".

The wisdom of innocent children... we can all learn from them.

Your being ironic right? haha good one. :tiphat:

G

ganjygav

We are all out of Africa no? I thought this was long known. Different groups spread across the globe.
Then the environment the different groups of humans acclimatised to over thousands of years changed their appearance.
That's all skin colour is, we're all the same colours inside, we're all the same species.

Not sure what this threads purpose is or the point of it is.

Spaventa

Veteran
We are all out of Africa no? I thought this was long known. Different groups spread across the globe.
Then the environment the different groups of humans acclimatised to over thousands of years changed their appearance.
That's all skin colour is, we're all the same colours inside, we're all the same species.

Not sure what this threads purpose is or the point of it is.

Not even the most extreme racists care about actual skin colour, as evidenced by the fact that racist men are still attracted to women of other races.
The divide is conflicting cultures, social and behavioural differences.

Look at racial statistics for crime, education and so on and the differences become obvious to even the most ardent apologist mushroom grower.

I just realised brown thumbs child was 6 before he had seen a black person. Why is it always people who live in the whitest areas who preach the most about racism?? and divorcees with a broken home lecturing about raising children, for that matter???

The virtue signalling and post-fact hypocrisy is shocking but the abuse some weak minded, spineless people are proud of doing to their own children is outrageous. I would bold the worst parts but its all equally terrible statements from start to finish that boast about keeping a child in ignorance, denying it the truth, learning and reality in favour of leftist indoctrination and ignorance. Tragic.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
A funny fact for all haters and racists. Before 70.000 years there was living only 10.000(!) people on earth. All 7 billion people of today are descended of them. That means that your genes could be closer to a guy from Korea or South Africa, than to your white neighbor.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I was born in a caravan, and to probably the lowest social cast in England, and grew up thinking that I was at the bottom of the barrel class-wise...

But when I left these shores and explored the world a bit, and saw how others had to live, and how I was treated by them, my low social/class standing in the UK didn't seem to matter any more....not to me, and not to anyone outside the UK because I was just referred to as 'The Foreigner'.....or 'The Britishman'.....'The Limey' or that 'Foreign Devil'....lol

Here is what I used to be called in Hong Kong:

Gweilo

Gweilo
Chinese 鬼佬
[show]Transcriptions
Gweilo or gwailou (Chinese: 鬼佬; Cantonese Yale: gwáilóu, pronounced [kʷɐ̌i lǒu] (About this sound listen)) is a common Cantonese slang term for Westerners. In its unmodified form, it applies on the light skined people and has a history of racially deprecatory use.

Cantonese speakers frequently use gwailou to refer to Westerners in general use, in a non-derogatory context, although whether this type of usage is offensive is disputed by both Cantonese and Westerners alike.

Etymology and history.

Gwái (鬼) means "ghost", and lóu (佬) means "man". The term gwáilóu therefore literally means "ghostly man", and is sometimes translated into English as "foreign devil" The term arose due to Europeans' pale white complexion, which was seen as being ghost-like. The term ghost has also been used to describe other ethnic groups, for example, a 17th-century writer from Canton Qu Dajun wrote that Africans "look like ghosts", and gwáinòu (Chinese: 鬼奴; literally: "ghost slave") was once used to describe African slaves.

Usage

The term gwái (鬼) is an adjective that can be used to express hate and deprecation, an example being the local's expression of their hatred towards the Japanese during their occupation of Hong Kong in World War II with the same gwái. It conveys a general bad and negative feeling but is a somewhat obsolete and archaic/old-fashioned term nowadays and other more modern terms have largely replaced gwái for similarly negative meanings. Cantonese people sometimes call each other sēui gwái (衰鬼), which means bad person, though more often than not it is applied affectionately, similar to "Hey bitch!" in English when used affectionately. Nowadays, Cantonese speakers often refer to non-Chinese people by their ethnicity.

The pejorative sense of gwáilóu (鬼佬) can be specified when the term is prefaced by the adjective séi (Chinese: 死; literally: "dead"), which would be equivalent to saying damn foreigner (死鬼佬, Cantonese Yale: séi gwáilóu). Séi (死) is also commonly added to other terms to describe a person being bad, such as séi lóu (死佬; "bad man") or séi chāailóu (死差佬; "bad policeman").

Although originally considered racist and derogatory by non-Cantonese people, gwáilóu is now generally considered to be an acceptable generic term for Westerners. Many Cantonese speakers frequently use the term and consider the term non-derogatory. Also, some members of the Hong Kong community with European ancestry, particularly the younger generation, embrace the term. Gwailou has now been recognised as simply referring to foreigners, especially westerners, in South East Asia and now appears in the Oxford Dictionary defined as such. While gwáilóu is commonly used by some Cantonese speakers in informal speech, the more polite alternative sāi yàn (西人; "Western person") is now used as well.

Catherine Wang for Hong Kong Free Press explains why "gweilo" is not derogatory: "Yes, 'gweilo' points out whiteness. Yes, 'gweilo' can be used in a derogatory sense, like most phrases known to man. But is gweilo morally corrupt, 'extremely racist', and inexcusable? No. Because behind 'gweilo', unlike most racially charged terms, is a history of resistance to oppression rather than its perpetration."

Interesting history eh?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gweilo

Spaventa

Veteran
No, it's no joke or deception. It's the truth.

Yes it is a joke.You deny the plainly observable differences between races and lie to your child by omission. You come here looking for praise and most depressingly of all, you get it. Its just sad and pathetic how brainwashed leftists are... losers in life's lottery who want to spread their misery to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.