What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Early Bubba Hash - limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice to hear it farmerlion ;)

A greenhouse full of Early Bubba Hash clones ready for this outdoor season.

Attachments

• Harvest
    Harvest
    35.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
My Early Bubba

My Early Bubba

Hello all,
These ladies can join the party. Here are my two Early Bubba Hash plants. They are sharing a 45 gallon root pouch grow bag. I will try and post up a weekly picture and a quick note or two about them.
Peace :tiphat::tiphat:

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Early Bubba Hash

Early Bubba Hash

Hello, The girls are finding their rhythm now. I tried to give them a spot I felt would be of the best average light for them. They're in the SW corner of the greenhouse. Getting some updates done now. This afternoon will be cleaning.

Plant on left side of bag.

Right side of bag. I'm very thankful to have a greenhouse. The last three nights have poured rain and yesterday winds gusted over 50 mph. Four of the seven outdoor plants were blown over and suffered stalk damage.
I will let them recover on their own. If they make it great if not, it is what it is. One Erdpurt and one Original Glue have stood tall. The other Erdpurt doesn't seem as bad as a few others. It may recover just fine. Peace :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow farmerlion :)

Your Early Bubba Hashes are growing with good rhythm!
They seem to love your soil mix and good cares, well done friend!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thanks Dubi

Thanks Dubi

Hello all, here is an update of my Early Bubba Hash.

Yes Dubi, they do seem happy. I have doubled the amount and the frequency that I'm feeding. Last season I was to light on both for the majority of genetics grown. I don't think I could over feed with the nutrients I'm using. The Panama genetics and crosses seem to take everything you put in front of them and want more.

I will throw up another picture of them on Sunday. Have a great weekend all, and thank you Dubi for the fantastic genetics!
Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Bringing it

Bringing it

Hello all, well these young ladies will be a month old from breaking soil on the 15th of June. I'm so happy with these amazing genetics! Thanks Dubi.

They are stout, robust and beautiful plants. I've been so busy at work I haven't done notes yet this week. I plan on having coffee with all these ladies in the morning and catching up on notes. Again Ace thank you for making these genetics available. It's a true joy and honor to grow these out. Peace :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They are indeed loving your new feeding schedule farmerlion :)

Early Bubba Hash clones, 2nd week of June.

Attachments

• Early Bubba Hashes 2nd week of June.jpg
    Early Bubba Hashes 2nd week of June.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 18

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
6-14 update

6-14 update

Hello all, Here is a picture of my Early Bubba Hash. These two ladies are sharing a 45 gallon root pouch grow bag. Only if all plants grew this nice, Thanks Ace.

Peace :tiphat:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Really happy with how my cuttings have rooted. Quick and easy without much fuss and loss of colour. They faired much better than some other cuttings I made.

picture.php

The cuttings will be potted up in 15 litre cloth pots very soon. Probably won't get very big before flowers form but that's fine since I'm pushed for space.

The two seed plants that these cuts came from are now planted at a farm belonging to a friend. They're apparently quite big and doing well. I'll try and get some pictures soon. :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
6-17 update

6-17 update

Kalbhairav, Nice looking ladies you have going there.

Here is a picture of the two I have going. They are strong and happy.

I hope you all had a great weekend. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hey all, I found the first pistils on the girls today.
Flowering begins. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey all, I found the first pistils on the girls today.
Flowering begins. Peace

Hi farmerlion,

They are looking lovely :huggg: Not sure if you want them to flower so soon, hopefully they are just showing preflowers and they still grow a bit more so they can provide you a bigger yield.

Have a lovely start of week friend! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really happy with how my cuttings have rooted. Quick and easy without much fuss and loss of colour. They faired much better than some other cuttings I made.

View Image

The cuttings will be potted up in 15 litre cloth pots very soon. Probably won't get very big before flowers form but that's fine since I'm pushed for space.

The two seed plants that these cuts came from are now planted at a farm belonging to a friend. They're apparently quite big and doing well. I'll try and get some pictures soon. :)

Hi Kalbhairav,

Looking forward to see how the Early Bubba Hashes work in your friend's farm :)

Usually clones of pure indicas of this kind take their sweet time to produce roots, glad your clones produced roots easily :yes:
Best wishes!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Dubi, it's just the first two hairs coming out at the node. She has a little while to grow yet. Sunshine has been decent but several afternoon thunderstorms in the last two weeks. Humidity is wicked high and hot.
They are getting good ventilation and seem to be thriving. Peace

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here's one of my EBH cuttings.
She's stretched quite a bit since going into a pot outside. First picture is when I potted her up and second picture is about a week later.

This variety has very hollow stems..

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 8th Update

July 8th Update

Kalbhairav, nice looking girls my friend. Here is a picture of mine. Next grow of these genetics I will single plant them. I don't think they like a roommate so close. I like my room too.

Maybe this corner of the greenhouse gets less light? Last season I had two Zamaldelica x Kali China in the same area. They were also double planted. So I'm finding single planting in the 35 gallon grow bags is much more conducive to larger plants. I could've but didn't buy a larger greenhouse.

I'm thinking of going to all 45 gallon grow bags next season. Then I will split some between single and double planted bags and see what works best. Early guess is single planted???
I get greedy with number of strains, and I only get one grow per season. Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
July 19th update

July 19th update

Hello all, Just wanted to do a quick update. These two are just tooling along at their own pace. Not runts, not beasts they just are. The soil and water is good, they are healthy. Very contented ladies to just hang out and watch the others grow.
Last season I had two plants double planted in this corner. They were in a 35 gallon bag. So this season I put a 45 gallon bag in the corner thinking a bigger bag would help out with more growth. So next season I will single plant whatever genetics go into the corner and see if that changes anything.
From studying the light from morning until night. This should be about the best spot in the greenhouse for a plant to be. But I'm not a plant, so what the hell do I know??? A+B=C in my world.
Buy a kid a new toy and they play with the box it came in.
Can't blame them. I still play with the box the kids came in too!
:laughing: Peace

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi farmerlion,

Yeah, sometimes is hard to choose whether grow less plants but bigger, or to grow more number of smaller plants to have the chance to see more different females.

Both look healthy and well developed despite being so close .... are yours already flowering ?

Kalbhairav, how is doing yours ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Early Bubba Hashes clones flowering outdoors 28th July

Early Bubba Hashes clones flowering outdoors 28th July

Despite Early Bubba Hash is currently discontinued in seed form, we continue growing her extensively in clone form, especially to produce extracts for medical use.
Many patients are finding great relief for the pain with this high CBD strain.
Concretely it's being used with great success to combat the suffering caused by lupus immunodeficiency illness.

Pics of Early Bubba Hash clones flowering in the field on 27th July.
And a detail of the pink pistil, classic trait in outdoor ErdPurts and its hybrids.

Attachments

• Early Bubba Hashes 28th July.jpg
    Early Bubba Hashes 28th July.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 26
  • tmp 28867813198976427
    tmp 28867813198976427
    60.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Early Bubba Hashes 28th July C.jpg
    Early Bubba Hashes 28th July C.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Early Bubba Hash pink pistil detail in early flowering.jpg
    Early Bubba Hash pink pistil detail in early flowering.jpg