What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weird - Wacky - Funny News

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Years ago I was sleeping in a boat moored offa a small peninsula in the bay.

All night long I heard someone calling frantically "Help, help".

In the morning I realized the 'someone' was actually 2 peacocks patrolling the grounds of a fancy estate.:D:tiphat:

R

Robrites

B8PJinb.jpg

redlaser

Veteran
Our neighbor got a couple peacocks about a year ago, they don’t like to stay there full time, guess they are trying to get back to where they were before.

On local neighborhood apps people will be asking who owns them because they have shown up and are hanging out.

One is traditional blue and green and one is all white/ albino I guess.

Didn’t know what I was seeing when I first saw the white one running down the road into the woods, looked like a mini pope running around
from a distance.

Gry

Used to own property on which an existing flock had lived since the mid fifties.

When they would find a coral snake, they would call in support and gather

around in a circle and then hit it all at the same time.

An effective alarm system in more isolated areas.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Used to own property on which an existing flock had lived since the mid fifties.

When they would find a coral snake, they would call in support and gather

around in a circle and then hit it all at the same time.

An effective alarm system in more isolated areas.

peacocks and guinea fowl are very effective alarms...

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not buying that one.youd be brain dead after 5 minutes.plus the odds of winning like that are astronomical.but if it's true congrats for him.if I won like that I'd have another heart attack lol

Latest posts

Latest posts