What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

Gry

When it takes six hours to cut the lawn and you have to go three miles down a gravel road to town before you get cell coverage. Sure do miss it.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you live in the country if.......

the closest multiplex movie theater is 44 miles round trip, used to be 75 miles r/t until this latest one was built. nice to have a fresh facility with lounge style seating, cup holders etc...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you gotta wait 30 to 45 minutes for 911

when answering the door and I don't know the person who's on the other side of the door I have a pistol in my left hand which remains hidden from sight.

when seconds count the police are only minutes away.......

RckyMtRdnk

When catfish/crappie for lunch and deer meat for dinner happens more than twice a week just cuz there's a freezer plum full that is closer than the grocery store.

Psyco G

You know we are in the country when you buy a pair of gloves only to find they don't fit due to the fact you have one to many fingers and webbed feet.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

You can walk less than 50 feet, in any direction from your house,
And get ALL the material you need to build a HUGE, organic compost pile...:dance013:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

You spend more money on mousetraps, for your shop and out-buildings,
than you would have spent on vet bills and pet food, if you just got a cat...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

You know the first names of half of the local cops,
not because they busted you for weed; but because half of them
smoked weed with you back when you were in high school..

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran

You know the first names of half of the local cops,
not because they busted you for weed; but because half of them
smoked weed with you back when you were in high school..
...along with playing HS football with 'em.
And they were named Skeeter and Hog.

Coba

Veteran

you know the difference between a box blade and a straight blade ... and, which one is better used for crowning your dirt road.

whatsmells

You have to have 2 riding lawn mowers so you can use 1 while your waiting for parts for the broken one. Sucks when they are both broke. Almost ready for a 3rd.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Got goats??? No need fer a lawnmower.
You tie a couple old reel style mowers behind the Ole Lady, get necked n chaser round the yard... YEEHAWwwww!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts