What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSD x SFV OG bx1

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Looks great MP.. Thanks for the heads up on the thread.. Don't know how i let this one get by me.. I must have been lost over in eden;)

My bet is on #4:)

G

guest121295

I just picked up some of these on the internet. I can't wait, 10 of 10 sprouted and I set 5 aside for the summer.:tumbleweed:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think this is the only one that is OG leaning.
picture.php

L

Lune TNS

Looks great as always, keep holdin it down :joint:

Which parent would you say most of em are leaning towards?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Lookin good MP...yo Lune TNS...lovin the avatar...u know who it is?

Stay Safe

noreaga

lookin marvelous, about to go skiing in a week or 2 cant wait to pop those if im not too stoned the whole time packing again

isnt lunes avatar billy crystal? so gangster, so fucking gangster

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Luner, they mostly lean toward the Sour....except with tighter nodes, which is a HUGE plus...hence the lengthened colas. They smell real Sour and should have some huge teardrop calyxes...

Thanks GDK...

Nore...Billy Crystal? whatchoooosmokingGOD? Better not be smoking that when you get to packing up from skiing this time round mang...Stoner!:biggrin:

I

idoreallytry

man there will be a whole bunch of these being grown soon,,,peace

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Lmao NORE...Nah that guy on Lunes avatar is Simon Spies...a now dead, Danish travel agency owner from the 70´s...he was the first to create a larger travel agency and he was a crazy muthaF.U.C.K.E.R...look him up at Google...

Ahh im smokin on some 3 weeks cured SourKush(JLP)....richest taste i ever experienced. Just coats the mouth and throat...even after brushing my teeth before goin to bed, i can still taste this weed when i wake up...definately a sour lemony fuelish, hashy kushy taste...crazy. Definately OG leaning in the potency dept too...very knockout.

Stay Safe

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:biggrin:
Guess what I'm smoking?
From a local garden, the first ever CC harvest!!
Organic nugs, blew my flippin mind. Real heavy shit.
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hold on....let me get some sunglasses there MP....that is sure frosty

Nice job!!

dank.Frank

G

guest121295

Jesus MP, that bud looks disgusting....I always thought that was Lune himself in his avatar!!!!!