What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Creepy

GOATNUTS

this is my own cross of (blueberry x chronic) x ak47 that im calling Creepy...these are grown 12/12 and the dark period is interupted every so often. no herms or probs so far...13/20 females and lst'd (first time)...just putting these girls through some shit to see how they take it and by the looks of it they are loving every bit of it :sasmokin:

11939CIMG2950.JPG

i will get some closer shots soon...

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
if iwere you i'd keep switching them hour's. they'll herm eventually then seperate and reap the bean's. as long as they dont hermie by trait but are stressed induced hermie's get some good fem seeds

edit i also see you have them in the same container's so seperating would be a bitch and a half. real nice cross though

Last edited:

GOATNUTS

sm0kateer4204 said:
if iwere you i'd keep switching them hour's. they'll herm eventually then seperate and reap the bean's. as long as they dont hermie by trait but are stressed induced hermie's get some good fem seeds

edit i also see you have them in the same container's so seperating would be a bitch and a half.

im not trying to get seeds this go i just want to see if they are light sensitive. its for a little peace of mind in the long run knowing that i will not have any unwanted pollenation occuring...

also i will not seperated cause of the end size of the plant will not be that big so 3 to a 3gal pot should work out fine...

thanks for the suggestion though :wave:

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
i hear you on group planting, it work's good as hell. i was suggesting seperating because if they did herm and pollenated eachother you would get hermie's from the seeds. but im sure you got enough seeds already. enjoy them.

GOATNUTS

sm0kateer4204 said:
i hear you on group planting, it work's good as hell. i was suggesting seperating because if they did herm and pollenated eachother you would get hermie's from the seeds. but im sure you got enough seeds already. enjoy them.

a shit load of em' lol

thanks smokateer :wave: take care...

GOATNUTS

the blueberry aroma from the mom came through but since they are 62.5% ak47 the aroma is still fairly strong but with subtle berry undertones.

a few close up shots...

11939CIMG2983.JPG

11939CIMG2986.JPG

11939CIMG2996.JPG

11939CIMG3000.JPG

11939CIMG3003.JPG

G

that first shot somewhat resembles charlie browns christmas tree...

GOATNUTS

sm0kateer4204 said:
holy shit! they have gotten frosty man. im jealous. let me know if you needed it tested outdoor's. :wave:

frosty and thick. by the bud structure on these mini's if they were veg'd the haul would be very nice. the aroma is also getting stronger. more of a rotten meat smell now with berry undertones

Last edited:

GOATNUTS

sm0kateer4204 said:
i can see the pistil's just starting to turn color on some buds a bit. maybe 3 more weeks?

yep, just about 3 more to go...by then the majority of trichs will be amber for some real nice smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts