What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

Yuno.Who

^^^^^ agreed. This link was probably the ONLY thing that helped the learning curve. I went from clueless, to a 1000w tent, now I have an 8kw sealed room with a feed system for my hempys that runs effortlessly (yeah right) but if it wasn't for the threads on the link-o-rama I'd still be using cfls in a hot closet with tons of deficiency.

I just wish I could find a thread about chop/dry/cure that is similar to what I have going on.
I let my plants die on the vine, then hang whole plants for 16 days at 60° and 60%rh like the jungle boys. Does anyone else have experience with this process?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
^^^^^ agreed. This link was probably the ONLY thing that helped the learning curve. I went from clueless, to a 1000w tent, now I have an 8kw sealed room with a feed system for my hempys that runs effortlessly (yeah right) but if it wasn't for the threads on the link-o-rama I'd still be using cfls in a hot closet with tons of deficiency.

I just wish I could find a thread about chop/dry/cure that is similar to what I have going on.
I let my plants die on the vine, then hang whole plants for 16 days at 60° and 60%rh like the jungle boys. Does anyone else have experience with this process?

...sounds a little like how Kog does it if i remember right.

https://youtu.be/NHyZXxmMa7o

peace, bozo

Yuno.Who

It's been so long I don't remember how to quote on here anymore. But KOG has basically the same idea just a more primative approach. I leave very little foliage on my girls during flower to avoid the mess later, heavily lollied about 5 days before they go in for flower and then I do some thorough fan pulling about every 3 days depending on growth and strain. If I have a 9-10 weeker after flush I tend to let them dry out in their pot for about another week until they are for sure...dead. at that time I pull what I can off that has close to no medicinal value then the plants get chopped from the main stem to be hanged in a dry room I keep at 60° and 60% rh and have the air in the room recycling completely every 6-7mins but no direct air flow on plants. They just kind of slow dry and pull moisture out and evaporate it at such a slow rate (about 16 days) that they seem to cure up a little as well. From there they hit the trim machine then bags or bins depending how I'm feeling.

This is the system I mirrored on a slightly smaller scale lol
https://youtu.be/mtk9-NjcIJA

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran

That's approximately what I do, but I've never held out for 16 days, lol.
Is the thread you're looking for by chance called A Perfect Cure Every Time?

acespicoli

Great idea (list) although this has not been updated since 2016 perhaps a new editor is needed
1704308507434.png

@pontiac @Bounty29
1704308761835.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts