What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whiskeyriots first grow - lowryders!!

whiskeyriot

some of my pistils have already turned orange/brown... not very many though, the triches are still multiplying, i reckon they've got about 10 - 12 days yet.

thats a nice juicy bud though, if i get even a quarter of that i'll be very excited :p

whiskeyriot

hot damn, i just tried that quick dry microwave method.. and im actually buzzing quite nicely on a 52 day old semi-wet lowryder joint... cant wait til the whole things dry.

NG2k

yeh, people do knock the stone sometimes, i thought it was fairly good, better than street crap by far!!!!!!!!!!! :yoinks: sometimes it can really set you down a treat.
oh and btw if you didnt get my PM, LR can take up to 4.5ml Bio-Bloom...
good luck..... and be patient :tongue:!

whiskeyriot

OH YEAH, i just tried it again... apart from instead of steaming it i just nuked it on defrost for 10 minutes and it was totally dry...

and NOW ladies and gentlemen, i am high as a kite...

i have taken the top cola off the one i sampled as it was SO delicious.

here is a picture of the bud and all that remains of the plant!

Last edited:

whiskeyriot

both have been chopped now, i got about 10 grams off each plant, the high is amazing, i chopped early rather than late as i liked the creative stone i got rather than leaving it longer and being in a couch lock... although it will happen if you smoke enough of it.

smell is very earthy and musky, not very sweet like white strains.

i have been stoned off these plants for the past couple of days now and i still only have to smoke one joint to feel it.

all in all, for a first grow, im happy, but i think next time i will try a lowryder hybrid, or a regular strain.

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
Glad to hear that you enjoyed the LR whiskey. First good grow is always exciting.

If you grow it out again, let it go about 68-75 days if you can hold out. After they dry a good week or so, put them in a jar and open it daily and roll them around. We smoked ours for 2 weeks straight. Every day the shit got a little stronger. Patience is definitely a virtue that's learned though, I completely understand - I'm a raging pothead.

Good luck in the future!

Spaced...

Latest posts

Latest posts