What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mota?

L

larry badiner

mota = spanish for brick weed, specifically from the gang members in california

i grew one was this extremely spider looking short looking hydro plant, i was probably using the bcuzz nutes wrong but mexican sativa seeds are like 400 for 20$, just need good mexican friends. i have a place but its a little scary

any recent awesome mota plants?

rolandomota

Veteran
No but I got thousands of mota seeds I think 40 different batches. It's all I smoke I have had two big collections lost before bit I keep buying smoking and saving seeds this new collection won't be lost unless they all die from old age I'm afraid of fucking up if I freeze them and kill them by accident. Most people throw away their mota seeds since they can't grow them for different reasons. Not me I save them all unless they are crushed sometimes all are crushed and you can't save any. This year I tried throwing a few hundred out back to see if they will grow.....one fucking male grew lol just an experiment I won't ever do that again what a waste the seeds are mostly viable just my sandy back yard won't grow shit and my pitbulls kill everything

ahortator

Veteran
No but I got thousands of mota seeds I think 40 different batches. It's all I smoke I have had two big collections lost before bit I keep buying smoking and saving seeds this new collection won't be lost unless they all die from old age I'm afraid of fucking up if I freeze them and kill them by accident. Most people throw away their mota seeds since they can't grow them for different reasons. Not me I save them all unless they are crushed sometimes all are crushed and you can't save any. This year I tried throwing a few hundred out back to see if they will grow.....one fucking male grew lol just an experiment I won't ever do that again what a waste the seeds are mostly viable just my sandy back yard won't grow shit and my pitbulls kill everything

Hola carnal, ¿Aún se consigue mota sativona por ahí o ya son todo chaparritas, Kush e híbridos?

About keeping seeds. Don't worry, they withstand freezing very well. Try first with only a few. You must put them into a ziplock airtight bag, and make vacuum with a straw. Also some rice helps to avoid moisture.

:bandit:

J-Icky

ive grown a few “mota” brick seeds. The variety I have gotten is really interesting but sadly there was also a lot of herming.
For the price they truly can’t be beat, especially since most seeds sold these days are polyhybrids and can require multiple packs to find good keepers. So your odds of finding something good are probably about the same as a lot of what these so called breeders are selling. The only real difference is that with the brick you could end up with almost anything from full saliva to fill indica to anything in between.

If you have the room and time, finding a stable, non herm, keeper is worth it. You will most likely end up with something truly unique, where as with the polys, even if you find a truly special keeper, it’ll just be another clone that’s pretty much the same as most out there these days.

I wish I had pics of my grows but living in prohibition land, my security is more important to me than showing pics on the internet so I don’t even bother taking any.