What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethos Genetics Thoughts

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Definitely many variables come to play with lab tests I concur. Wonder how many people are seeing high scores off of Exotics Future

Someone had seriously destroyed the machines with Future#1 38% like damn I wonder how the terpenoids from the Starfighter and Original Glue blend with that insane score lol

Americangrower

Veteran
Lab tests also greatly depending on many things........I might have mentioned previously- I find it interesting that Colin had such great hopes for the Inzane that he was offering 100 packs of free seeds to anyone who won a cup with it. Then around 3-4 months later, I saw 3 reviews and all of them were disappointing. One of the guys loved the hazey 13 week pheno, but none of the other plants were keepers- and far from it. The buzz quickly ended, right after the journals were completed.

LOL he offered that because he knew it had zero chance of happening :biggrin:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Sells gimmick is my opinion overall on that line.

Wonder if the Harambe I have of his would be something worth growing. Don't hate him just want stable reliable Genetics in my garden personally

sshz

420giveaway

Last 2 pic's of the Chem OG........got 70 oz. under 2 lights of high grade sativa. Super stinky so be careful if you're out and about.

Dr.NO

Looks like Ethos got robbed at an expo.

picture.php

sshz

420giveaway
Dark Horse Genetics promised to rob him if he sold any of the Hulk Angry seeds he was producing for them.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
He (Colin) doesn't deserve that I seen that posted on FB and was definitely feeling bad for him I can imagine putting all that work in then boom some fuckin Cockslinger comes and steals it all hopefully the person damages the seeds on accident and gets no benefit from the stolen gear

SHAME ON WHOEVER!

sshz

420giveaway
Dark Horse had an ax to grind...........and I thought I did see some for sale, but they were foreign (non-USA) re-sellers.

sshz

420giveaway
It's become a cut throat business, and only getting worse as more and more enter the market.

gmanwho

Veteran
It's become a cut throat business, and only getting worse as more and more enter the market.

an thats the sad truth.

in all honesty, awhile back when i first started watching ethos and picking up some of his packs i wasnt aware of the mascaraed of shit that was surrounded him or his business partners. or the once friends now enemies the he once collabed with.

In general, or about ethos, whether its truth or lies karma will come full circle.

It is cut throat out there an if you feed the negative energy it will return to you in another negative way.

alot of it is bad juju an things will get sorted as they always do.

it was all about the plant an it should remain that way. Ethos mandarin cookies was that plant for me...... just didnt know there was so much luggage

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I listened to the Dunn show with Dr. Willard and Colin was on. He was an absolute moron in that episode. After listening to that, good Lord, no ethos for me. Guy is on something.

Of the many hair brained comments the one that made me laugh was him saying that pH does not matter. A plant will grow at pH 4.0 the exact same as pH 6.5. lol
Even Dunn at one point calls him a douche. Wow

'Boogieman'

When I made a thread asking which usa breeders are good, I didn't see ethos in there. Seems like too much hype to me , all those strains with a high % of thc. Im thinking pollen chucking and hyped advertising is the case here. Not doubting folks found good plants however.

sshz

420giveaway
Ethos is the new guy on the block, and not very established outside of Denver. He's finally grown his distributer list and getting larger. You also have to remember Ethos Collective is a group of growers, not just Colin. I think it's like GreenHouse Seeds. Arjan is the promoter, not the grower. Colin is the promoter, not the grower.

I know my grows on 5-6 of his things are the first listed on Facebook....... people are slow to come around and take chances, especially when many people complain about his hermies.

Latest posts

Latest posts