What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn straight killing it. What kind of money are you getting, in Hawaii? Just wondering, i would love to visit Hawaii, but the humidity is not my style

issack

Veteran
I'm used to it. It's always cool where I live though . I'm at 2300 ft elevation. Winters are perfect here.
I'm getting 2200 a p and i do 160 a zip. Lots of growers and weed here. But mine is pretty top notch always. I have loyal customers. Lol

packerfan79

Veteran
I'm used to it. It's always cool where I live though . I'm at 2300 ft elevation. Winters are perfect here.
I'm getting 2200 a p and i do 160 a zip. Lots of growers and weed here. But mine is pretty top notch always. I have loyal customers. Lol

Damn you are nicer and more generous than I am.

issack

Veteran
Its close to California price here man.. its flooded here . Lots of growers. My price is high actually. But my stuff is high grade. Lots of terrible growers here. LOTS

Happy Times

Hey thank you guys.! Much appreciated.

3 weeks flower. The stretch was insane. I'd rather have my canopy about 8 inches lower than this but oh well. Less veg next time. All is okay though. No light burn or anything. They are packing on the buds by the day.

So I had broad mites this time. Last time was Russets. One thing I have learned is that once you see a breakout and you do the first biowar drench that night. There will still be eggs that hatch in other areas within hours of first sighting. I had about 4 small areas throughout the room that hatched . They spread fast and it's insane how invasive these fucks are. I beat their ass good though. Smoked them. 4 day drench. So from now on, I will do a 4 day drench right when I flip 12/12, before i even see any. because I know i will probably have eggs waiting to hatch. Like I said. I'm in the jungle and I have everything outside flourishing and just waiting to creep in my room.. Lol. So for me in my environment I have to be more aggressive with my war sprays than once a week. Just amazing how it has completely killed them though..

This is going to get nuts fast in here.. miles better than my last one. Mills nutrients is spot on so far. I started the C4 a week earlier than what it calls for, because the pineapple I have is max a 50 day flower plant indoors it depends on the conditions. I pulled at 46 last time. They were done . Going to try and go as long as they let me on this one. Mountain Apple should be 55 60 days. I made my watering system to where if one strain is done faster I just close the ball valve and that side shuts off and the other side will still feed..

View Image

Pineapple chunk.

View Image

Mountain Apple OG

View Image

View Image

View Image

Looks great! How do you do a drench with such a big room? Are you drenching the whole room or just certain parts? I'm amazed you can keep mites under control in a jungle like that.

issack

Veteran
Totally tip top!

Can't wait to see the finish! I may have to book a trip to the beach...

:lurk:

Old buddy. Good to see ya again.!! Mustard stay mean da buggah.!! Yeah come visit. Plenty beach here. And lots of lava. How's our join dates. Old schooling. :dance013:

34 days flower. I'll try and get creative next week with some close ups and lights off frosty action.
So far so good. 80s temps sometimes 86 since it's the hottest it's been outside this year.. They are fine with it but I want 76 78. So I got a 3 ton 36k mini split To replace the 18k that's in there now. I'll use the 18 as a backup. This new A/C is a Mirage sheer. And made for indoor horticulture. It's pretty bad ass.. I'll pop it in few days after harvest for the next run.. next run is Purple Wreck and Green Crack original S1 cut. I cant WAIT for that one to start. Beefing up my clone stock for it now. Might be a 3 week down time because of it. My outdoors has been horrible due to rainy humid weather. That is where I get my cuts so I don't have as much flourishing stock to cut from. I got the next clone run figured out though..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Looks great! How do you do a drench with such a big room? Are you drenching the whole room or just certain parts? I'm amazed you can keep mites under control in a jungle like that.

Fogger. half gallon drenches them. Gets in all the cracks. I'll never use a backpack sprayer again. Lol. Yes I drench the whole crop even if only a few spots get mites . They spread rocket speed so I don't take chances.

issack

Veteran
this grow is the stuff dreams are made of!

Bro I've been dreaming this room for years. I finally built it. So this is only the second run. I love my garden so much I'm a hermit now. Just stay home. Gym and home. Haha That's it.. And ordering expensive sports car parts. Horrible addiction. !!

saitama

Bro I've been dreaming this room for years. I finally built it. So this is only the second run. I love my garden so much I'm a hermit now. Just stay home. Gym and home. Haha That's it.. And ordering expensive sports car parts. Horrible addiction. !!

I'm a bit of a car guy myself! Nothing crazy. Just an RX7 with an LS1.

issack

Veteran
My Style bro.. love it.!!

I have a SC400 Lexus with a ls swap.. actually having an LQ9 iron block bored and stroked that I'm picking up this week. T56 6 speed. Procharger, tick performance cam shaft. Monster clutch twin disk. This motor should push 850. Blew my other one. It's black. Black offset rims 11s in rear. And LOUD. Hehe .. My daily driver is an tricked out matte purple black vinyl wrapped G35. On offset gunmetal 20s. And i have a Titan. And I just want more. Lol. No 2 cars and truck that's it.. all I need. Infinity is too expensive to beef up engine wise. If rather be rocking Chevy muscle and focus on that for my horse power fix.

But that Rx7 I bet is beast mode. Drift machine

saitama

My Style bro.. love it.!!

I have a SC400 Lexus with a ls swap.. actually having an LQ9 iron block bored and stroked that I'm picking up this week. T56 6 speed. Procharger, tick performance cam shaft. Monster clutch twin disk. This motor should push 850. Blew my other one. It's black. Black offset rims 11s in rear. And LOUD. Hehe .. My daily driver is an tricked out matte purple black vinyl wrapped G35. On offset gunmetal 20s. And i have a Titan. And I just want more. Lol. No 2 cars and truck that's it.. all I need. Infinity is too expensive to beef up engine wise. If rather be rocking Chevy muscle and focus on that for my horse power fix.

But that Rx7 I bet is beast mode. Drift machine

I knew we had some kinda weird connection outside of plants. I wanna see pics if you can bro. PM if we must haha. That sc puts my FD to shame. Always loved the soarer body but would have gone 2jzgte myself. Never even considered an ls swap because they have the 1uz already. You're crazy man. My hero.

The FD just chills until the weekend. Just a stock LS1 with long tubes, bushings, 1.5 kaaz, blah blah blah. The DD is a 13 328i with fbo slammed on 20" HREs (got them very cheap).

We have quite a bit in common. :huggg:

issack

Veteran
Definitely have a lot in common man. I love BMWs too.
The sc came with a v8 stock. But it's on the supra chassy and bullet proof, so I went ls and they did the swap pretty easy.. Few years ago. T56 fit great too. Turbo LSD rear. I didn't wanna go 2jz . Too hard for parts and no one can tune them here. I'm on a island. Get what you got here. Lol. But yeah I'll PM you some pics tomorrow for sure man. I wanna see yours too.

saitama

Definitely have a lot in common man. I love BMWs too.
The sc came with a v8 stock. But it's on the supra chassy and bullet proof, so I went ls and they did the swap pretty easy.. Few years ago. T56 fit great too. Turbo LSD rear. I didn't wanna go 2jz . Too hard for parts and no one can tune them here. I'm on a island. Get what you got here. Lol. But yeah I'll PM you some pics tomorrow for sure man. I wanna see yours too.

You ain't gonna hear me hate on an ls swap lol. I'm just a 2jz fan coming from an mr2, 3 ae86s and an is300. I will have that gte crossed off my list one day lol

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Far out man!! Totally astounded at how clean a setup you sail with!

Bummer about the outdoor. :badday:

But it looks like the extra veg on the indo is nothing but spectacular!

:yes: :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts